View 1 of 10 photos
View 2 of 10 photos
Balcony 3 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 10 photos
2nd Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
3rd Bedroom 6 of 10 photos
Bathroom 7 of 10 photos
Kitchen 8 of 10 photos
Kitchen 9 of 10 photos
Building Outlook 10 of 10 photos
28 Wood Road, Wan Chai
@ HK$70 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$54 p.s.f. (Gross)
Modern high floor apartment with stunning harbour and city view
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 2011
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 76%
- View: Mountain view, City view, Victoria Harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
More listings in Oakhill, The
28 Wood Road, Wan Chai
The Oakhill is a newly developed modern high-rise building providing boutique residential units together with a luxurious clubhouse and ample car parking spaces. The flats are finished with high quality fittings and many of them have fantastic city views.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 2011
The Oakhill is a 42-storey luxury apartment building with 130 units. The area of each apartment varies from 875 sq ft to 1514 sq ft. Units on the 8th floor offer an exclusive terrace. The top floor duplex unit extends to 3062 sq ft with a spacious rooftop.
Situated on the peaceful Wood Road, with its advantageous location and convenient transport. This property boasts an elite school network, notable private clubs, recreational and cultural facilities, rendering a truly metropolitan lifestyle infused with tranquility.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-07-12||Oakhill, The||Unit D 15/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||681||HK$13,300,000 @HK$19,530|
|2017-02-07||Oakhill, The||Unit A 08/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||666||HK$16,000,000 @HK$24,024|
|2016-12-20||Oakhill, The||Unit D 21/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||681||HK$14,180,000 @HK$20,822|
|2016-11-21||Oakhill, The||Unit D 10/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$13,000,000 @HK$19,118|
|2016-10-20||Oakhill, The||Unit A 17/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$13,238,000 @HK$19,468|
|2016-08-08||Oakhill, The||Unit C 15/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||875||HK$18,500,000 @HK$21,143|
|2016-04-15||Oakhill, The||Unit A 21/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$12,500,000 @HK$18,382|
|2016-01-25||Oakhill, The||Unit B 22/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||875||HK$18,100,000 @HK$20,686|
|2015-08-26||Oakhill, The||Unit A 16/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$12,900,000 @HK$18,971|
|2015-08-24||Oakhill, The||Unit C 31/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||875||HK$22,000,000 @HK$25,143|
|2015-07-31||Oakhill, The||Unit D 32/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$15,980,000 @HK$23,500|
|2015-06-10||Oakhill, The||Unit D 26/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$15,800,000 @HK$23,235|
|2015-06-10||Oakhill, The||Unit C 26/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||875||HK$20,800,000 @HK$23,771|
|2015-01-04||Oakhill, The||Unit D 29/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||680||HK$15,280,000 @HK$22,471|
|2015-01-01||Oakhill, The||Unit B 26/F, Oakhill, The, 28 Wood Road, Wan Chai||875||HK$17,680,000 @HK$20,206|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Wanchai and Causeway Bay are commercial, residential and retail mixed areas. Wanchai Waterfront has emerged to become a major commercial district comprising posh glass-wall office buildings and five star hotels. Causeway Bay is a vibrant shopping district with major office buildings lying along Gloucester Road and Hysan Avenue. Building in these areas are typically high-rise living blended with an array of entertainment, shopping, retail and business complexes. The packed living condition is compensated by the convenience of large-scale western shopping malls, wide range of restaurants, hotels and other specialty shops.
- Living in these two districts, residents can access to other parts of the city by almost all means of land and underground transport. The Kowloon Peninsula is only a few minutes drive away through the Cross Harbour Tunnel while ferry service from the Wanchai Pier provide yet another alternative. Victoria Park in Causeway Bay, the largest park in Hong Kong, hosts various cultural and recreational events. It also provides venues, such as jogging lanes and public swimming pools, for sport enthusiasts. The new central public library is just across the road.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Wanchai and Causeway Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Wanchai and Causeway Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.