View 1 of 8 photos
Building Outlook 2 of 8 photos
Building Entrance 3 of 8 photos
Living Room 4 of 8 photos
Dining Room 5 of 8 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 8 photos
2nd Bedroom 7 of 8 photos
Kitchen 8 of 8 photos
22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai
@ HK$28,241 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$19,713 p.s.f. (Gross)
Bright and airy flat with quality finishing conveniently located in the heart of Wanchai
- Unit Price:
- @HK$19,713 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$28,241 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 2009
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Balcony
- Efficiency Ratio: 70%
- View: City view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in York Place
22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai
York Place is a modern residential development with small to medium-sized units in the heart of Wan Chai, offering easy access to various business, entertainment and shopping centres on Hong Kong Island.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 2009
York Place is a single block 34-storey apartment building with 94 units. The gross area of each apartment varies from 576 sq. ft. to 1,116 sq. ft. The top floor penthouse unit extends to 2,200 sq. ft. with a spacious rooftop.
The building is within walking distance to Wan Chai MTR Station. Public transports such as trams, buses and minibuses are available on door step. Many fine dining outlets, bars and entertainment facilities are close by.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Gross size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-11-07||York Place||Unit B 05/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||706||HK$9,300,000 @HK$13,173|
|2016-11-04||York Place||Unit A 41/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||981||HK$21,000,000 @HK$21,407|
|2016-08-23||York Place||Unit B 28/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||704||HK$9,800,000 @HK$13,920|
|2016-03-16||York Place||Unit A 28/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||981||HK$14,200,000 @HK$14,475|
|2014-09-04||York Place||Unit B 12/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||706||HK$9,300,000 @HK$13,173|
|2013-08-14||York Place||Unit C 17/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$8,100,000 @HK$14,063|
|2013-01-09||York Place||Unit C 15/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$8,100,000 @HK$14,063|
|2012-12-13||York Place||Unit C 21/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$9,000,000 @HK$15,625|
|2012-10-24||York Place||Unit C 16/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$7,800,000 @HK$13,542|
|2012-06-26||York Place||Unit A 37/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||981||HK$17,600,000 @HK$17,941|
|2011-10-11||York Place||Unit C 13/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$7,500,000 @HK$13,021|
|2011-07-29||York Place||Unit B 21/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||706||HK$10,980,000 @HK$15,552|
|2011-04-26||York Place||Unit C 10/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$7,360,000 @HK$12,778|
|2011-04-18||York Place||Unit C 11/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||576||HK$7,000,000 @HK$12,153|
|2011-03-11||York Place||Unit A 43/F, York Place, 22 Johnston Road, Wan Chai||2,037||HK$56,280,000 @HK$27,629|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Wanchai and Causeway Bay are commercial, residential and retail mixed areas. Wanchai Waterfront has emerged to become a major commercial district comprising posh glass-wall office buildings and five star hotels. Causeway Bay is a vibrant shopping district with major office buildings lying along Gloucester Road and Hysan Avenue. Building in these areas are typically high-rise living blended with an array of entertainment, shopping, retail and business complexes. The packed living condition is compensated by the convenience of large-scale western shopping malls, wide range of restaurants, hotels and other specialty shops.
- Living in these two districts, residents can access to other parts of the city by almost all means of land and underground transport. The Kowloon Peninsula is only a few minutes drive away through the Cross Harbour Tunnel while ferry service from the Wanchai Pier provide yet another alternative. Victoria Park in Causeway Bay, the largest park in Hong Kong, hosts various cultural and recreational events. It also provides venues, such as jogging lanes and public swimming pools, for sport enthusiasts. The new central public library is just across the road.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Wanchai and Causeway Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Wanchai and Causeway Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.