View 1 of 10 photos
Living Room 2 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 3 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 10 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 10 photos
Walk-in Closet 6 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 7 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bathroom 8 of 10 photos
Powder Room 9 of 10 photos
Kitchen 10 of 10 photos
9 Star Street, Wan Chai
@ HK$37,417 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$29,706 p.s.f. (Gross) @ HK$76 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$60 p.s.f. (Gross)
Rarely available duplex flat next to Pacific Place III
- Unit Price:
- @HK$29,706 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$37,417 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Duplex, Completed in 1999
- 2 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 79%
- View: City view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Starcrest
9 Star Street, Wan Chai
This impressive and distinctive development was built by Swire Properties, a local developer renowned for high standard in design, quality and commitment. Starcrest is designed with high ceilings and practical layout. Large, full height windows make the flats very bright and airy and the kitchens and bathrooms are finished to higher standard than market parity.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1999
Starcrest comprises two residential towers of 33 and 37 storeys on top of a podium with six units per floor. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, covered children's play areas, sauna, golf simulator room, table tennis room, aerobic dance room & gym room.
Located to the east of the Pacific Place shopping mall & Hong Kong Park and right behind Pacific Place III. 5-minute walk to Admiralty MTR Station and easily accessible by public buses, trams and mini-buses.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Golf Driving Range
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-09-14||Starcrest||Unit F 32/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||901||HK$33,000,000 @HK$36,626|
|2016-08-25||Starcrest||Unit D 29/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||808||HK$23,080,000 @HK$28,564|
|2016-03-18||Starcrest||Unit A 06/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||929||HK$24,680,000 @HK$26,566|
|2016-03-04||Starcrest||Unit B 19/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||682||HK$16,700,000 @HK$24,487|
|2016-03-03||Starcrest||Unit C 19/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||874||HK$17,780,000 @HK$20,343|
|2016-01-15||Starcrest||Unit E 23/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||730||HK$20,300,000 @HK$27,808|
|2015-10-05||Starcrest||Unit E 10/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||745||HK$19,000,000 @HK$25,503|
|2015-08-04||Starcrest||Unit C 07/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||859||HK$21,800,000 @HK$25,378|
|2015-04-24||Starcrest||Unit D 31/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||814||HK$8,800,000 @HK$10,811|
|2015-02-08||Starcrest||Unit C 21/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||828||HK$23,880,000 @HK$28,841|
|2015-01-26||Starcrest||Unit A 08/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||934||HK$22,600,000 @HK$24,197|
|2015-01-09||Starcrest||Unit F 33/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||802||HK$26,380,000 @HK$32,893|
|2014-06-24||Starcrest||Unit A 25/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||925||HK$24,100,000 @HK$26,054|
|2014-05-08||Starcrest||Unit C 32/F, Block 02, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||879||HK$23,000,000 @HK$26,166|
|2014-03-28||Starcrest||Unit D 06/F, Block 01, Starcrest, 9 Star Street, Wan Chai||801||HK$14,800,000 @HK$18,477|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Wanchai and Causeway Bay are commercial, residential and retail mixed areas. Wanchai Waterfront has emerged to become a major commercial district comprising posh glass-wall office buildings and five star hotels. Causeway Bay is a vibrant shopping district with major office buildings lying along Gloucester Road and Hysan Avenue. Building in these areas are typically high-rise living blended with an array of entertainment, shopping, retail and business complexes. The packed living condition is compensated by the convenience of large-scale western shopping malls, wide range of restaurants, hotels and other specialty shops.
- Living in these two districts, residents can access to other parts of the city by almost all means of land and underground transport. The Kowloon Peninsula is only a few minutes drive away through the Cross Harbour Tunnel while ferry service from the Wanchai Pier provide yet another alternative. Victoria Park in Causeway Bay, the largest park in Hong Kong, hosts various cultural and recreational events. It also provides venues, such as jogging lanes and public swimming pools, for sport enthusiasts. The new central public library is just across the road.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Wanchai and Causeway Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Wanchai and Causeway Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Wanchai and Causeway Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.