View 1 of 7 photos
Living Room 2 of 7 photos
Dining Room 3 of 7 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 7 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 7 photos
2nd Bedroom 6 of 7 photos
Kitchen 7 of 7 photos
01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui
@ HK$39,379 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$30,000 p.s.f. (Gross)
High floor apartment with open city view on top of Kowloon Station
- Unit Price:
- @HK$30,000 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$39,379 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 2005
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- Efficiency Ratio: 76%
- View: Partial harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Arch, The
01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui
The Arch is one of the skyscrapers on top of Kowloon Station in Tsimshatsui West. It is renowned for its architectural design that resembles the triumphal arch in Paris. The luxurious clubhouse (Sky Club) and the sky garden(Flora Heaven) are also the highlights of this building. Apartments here have high ceilings and are finished with high quality fittings. The harbour-facing units enjoy a fantastic view of the harbour with Hong Kong Island as back drop.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 2005
This skycraper development comprises 4 blocks of 80-storey buildings, providing a total of 1,054 units with 3 to 8 units per floor. Unit sizes range from 500 s.f. to 5,500 s.f. (special units). Typical unit has 3 bedrooms including with 1 ensuite bedroom.
Located atop Kowloon Station in Tsimshatsui West fronting the Victoria Harbour, the property enjoys very convenient transportation. Airport Express and Tung Chung Line are just downstairs, taking commuters to airport or Central District on Hong Kong Island. MTR Tsimshatsui Station is within a short walk to the east. A bus and mini-bus terminus is located in the podium below the building. The podium also houses numerous shops and eateries.
Indoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2018-01-30||Arch, The||Unit A 26/F, Block 02A (Moon Tower 映月閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||962||HK$38,300,000 @HK$39,813|
|2017-11-17||Arch, The||Unit B 30/F, Block 01 (Sky Tower 摩天閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||877||HK$40,900,000 @HK$46,636|
|2017-11-09||Arch, The||Unit C 10/F, Block 01A (Sun Tower 朝日閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||419||HK$12,800,000 @HK$30,549|
|2017-10-04||Arch, The||Unit B 75/F, Block 01 (Sky Tower 摩天閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||860||HK$33,000,000 @HK$38,372|
|2017-10-04||Arch, The||Unit D 27/F, Block 01A (Sun Tower 朝日閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||537||HK$17,500,000 @HK$32,588|
|2017-09-13||Arch, The||Unit D 50/F, Block 01 (Sky Tower 摩天閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||878||HK$27,000,000 @HK$30,752|
|2017-09-04||Arch, The||Unit D 59/F, Block 01 (Sky Tower 摩天閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||878||HK$26,500,000 @HK$30,182|
|2017-09-01||Arch, The||Unit H 59/F, Block 02 (Star Tower 觀星閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||979||HK$31,500,000 @HK$32,176|
|2017-08-25||Arch, The||Unit B 56/F, Block 02 (Star Tower 觀星閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||404||HK$14,100,000 @HK$34,901|
|2017-08-08||Arch, The||Unit E 70/F, Block 02A (Moon Tower 映月閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||1,010||HK$36,800,000 @HK$36,436|
|2017-08-08||Arch, The||Unit C 68/F, Block 02 (Star Tower 觀星閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||1,102||HK$36,000,000 @HK$32,668|
|2017-07-31||Arch, The||Unit C 22/F, Block 02A (Moon Tower 映月閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||460||HK$12,680,000 @HK$27,565|
|2017-06-28||Arch, The||Unit C 59/F, Block 01 (Sky Tower 摩天閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||823||HK$26,000,000 @HK$31,592|
|2017-06-09||Arch, The||Unit A 50/F, Block 02 (Star Tower 觀星閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||891||HK$27,500,000 @HK$30,864|
|2017-06-01||Arch, The||Unit E 10/F, Block 02A (Moon Tower 映月閣), Arch, The, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||405||HK$10,800,000 @HK$26,667|
About this District
Tsim Sha Tsui
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential and leasing properties in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Tsim Sha Tsui has always been a "must see" place for tourists. A high concentration of world class hotels like The Peninsula and Inter-continental, large scale shopping malls, department stores, eateries, bars and restaurants ensures round-the-clock activities in this dynamic heart of Kowloon. Space Museum, Cultural Centre, Museum of History, Science Museum and Museum of Art are just part of the attractions.
- The west reclamation of Tsim Sha Tsui has seen the development of Kowloon Station, the largest city check-in and a main stop of Airport Express that connects to Chek Lap Kok International Airport. New skyscrapers such as The Arch, The Harbourside, The Cullinan and the tallest building in Hong Kong, The ICC (International Commerce Centre) atop Kowloon Station add new landmarks to the Hong Kong skyline. All this is just one stop away from the city's business heart - Central District.
- Public transport including Mass Transit Railway, East Rail, Airport Express, bus, taxi and cross-harbour ferries all converge at this tip of the Kowloon peninsula. Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Tsim Sha Tsui properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, the Tsim Sha Tsui property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an appointment with one of our KeyPersons.