View 1 of 11 photos
Balcony 2 of 11 photos
Living Room 3 of 11 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 11 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 11 photos
2nd Bedroom 6 of 11 photos
3rd Bedroom 7 of 11 photos
4th Bedroom 8 of 11 photos
2nd Bathroom 9 of 11 photos
Kitchen 10 of 11 photos
Lift Lobby 11 of 11 photos
01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui
@ HK$40 p.s.f. (Gross)
Waterfront 4-bedroom modern apartment on top of Kowloon Station
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 2005
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Sorrento
01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui
This one of the prominent developments atop Kowloon Station in Tsimshatsui West. It is also one of the tallest skyscraper developments in Kowloon in recent years. Most units have west harbour views or open city views. The standard of finishes and quality of materials are commensurate with similar properties in the market.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 2005
This high-rise development comprises 5 blocks of skyscraper buildings, with 6 or 8 units per floor. There are totally 2,124 units in Sorrento.
Located at Kowloon Station in Tsimshatsui West fronting the Victoria Harbour, the property enjoys very convenient transportation. Airport Express and Kowloon Station are just downstairs, taking commuters to Chek Lap Kok airport or Central District on Hong Kong Island. MTR Tsimshatsui Station is within a short walk to the east. A bus and mini-bus terminus are located at the podium below the building.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Aerobic Exercise Room
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-06-30||Sorrento||Unit H 37/F, Block 02, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$20,800,000|
|2017-06-29||Sorrento||Unit D 78/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$45,000,000|
|2017-06-28||Sorrento||Unit B 39/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$36,500,000|
|2017-06-15||Sorrento||Unit D 56/F, Block 05, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$18,700,000|
|2017-06-07||Sorrento||Unit H 69/F, Block 02, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||944||HK$21,800,000 @HK$23,093|
|2017-05-26||Sorrento||Unit E 17/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$32,800,000|
|2017-05-19||Sorrento||Unit A 35/F, Block 05, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||635||HK$14,000,000 @HK$22,047|
|2017-05-19||Sorrento||Unit C 56/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||1,409||HK$44,800,000 @HK$31,796|
|2017-05-18||Sorrento||Unit B 41/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||1,243||HK$37,800,000 @HK$30,410|
|2017-05-15||Sorrento||Unit C 57/F, Block 05, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||793||HK$20,580,000 @HK$25,952|
|2017-04-28||Sorrento||Unit C 40/F, Block 03, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||818||HK$21,300,000 @HK$26,039|
|2017-04-25||Sorrento||Unit A 37/F, Block 03, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||620||HK$15,500,000 @HK$25,000|
|2017-04-20||Sorrento||Unit A 65/F, Block 05, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||635||HK$17,200,000 @HK$27,087|
|2017-04-07||Sorrento||Unit E 50/F, Block 02, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||--||HK$24,500,000|
|2017-04-06||Sorrento||Unit B 56/F, Block 01, Sorrento, 01 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui||1,300||HK$35,800,000 @HK$27,538|
About this District
Tsim Sha Tsui
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential and leasing properties in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Tsim Sha Tsui has always been a "must see" place for tourists. A high concentration of world class hotels like The Peninsula and Inter-continental, large scale shopping malls, department stores, eateries, bars and restaurants ensures round-the-clock activities in this dynamic heart of Kowloon. Space Museum, Cultural Centre, Museum of History, Science Museum and Museum of Art are just part of the attractions.
- The west reclamation of Tsim Sha Tsui has seen the development of Kowloon Station, the largest city check-in and a main stop of Airport Express that connects to Chek Lap Kok International Airport. New skyscrapers such as The Arch, The Harbourside, The Cullinan and the tallest building in Hong Kong, The ICC (International Commerce Centre) atop Kowloon Station add new landmarks to the Hong Kong skyline. All this is just one stop away from the city's business heart - Central District.
- Public transport including Mass Transit Railway, East Rail, Airport Express, bus, taxi and cross-harbour ferries all converge at this tip of the Kowloon peninsula. Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Tsim Sha Tsui properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, the Tsim Sha Tsui property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an appointment with one of our KeyPersons.