View 1 of 7 photos
Living Room 2 of 7 photos
Dining Room 3 of 7 photos
Bedroom 4 of 7 photos
2nd Bedroom 5 of 7 photos
Bathroom 6 of 7 photos
Kitchen 7 of 7 photos
38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak
@ HK$42 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$36 p.s.f. (Gross)
Older-style flat with spacious practical layout with Southside sea view
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1965
- 3 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 2 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 86%
- View: Mountain view, Southside sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Eredine
38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak
This is a mid-rise colonial style apartment block situated in a prominent position on Mt. Kellett, taking in stunning views of Aberdeen Country Park, the Peak and the ocean beyond Aberdeen. Typical apartments have 4 bedrooms with 2 ensuites, separate living room (with real fireplace) and dining room, a foyer, spacious kitchen with utility area and 3 servant's quarters.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1965
A 7-storey colonial mid-rise with 3 spacious apartments per floor. Facilities include a communal pool, children's playground and an indoor play area.
Located on Mount Kellett close to the educational, medical and recreational facilities of the Peak, as well as to shopping & entertainment centres. The area is served by taxis and minibuses. It is approx. a 25-minute drive from Central.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2014-07-16||Eredine||Unit B 04/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,786||HK$78,000,000 @HK$27,997|
|2010-07-08||Eredine||Unit C 04/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$78,000,000 @HK$27,504|
|2010-01-21||Eredine||Unit B 06/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,786||HK$56,000,000 @HK$20,101|
|2009-10-28||Eredine||Unit C 07/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2008-01-28||Eredine||Unit C 07/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2007-03-26||Eredine||Unit A 04/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,893||HK$40,000,000 @HK$13,826|
|2006-05-09||Eredine||Unit C 02/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$38,000,000 @HK$13,399|
|2005-03-18||Eredine||Unit C 03/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$31,000,000 @HK$10,931|
|2003-11-14||Eredine||Unit C 02/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,838||HK$23,600,000 @HK$8,316|
|2003-09-18||Eredine||Unit A 02/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||--||HK$19,600,000|
|2003-02-17||Eredine||Unit C 04/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,836||HK$22,000,000 @HK$7,757|
|2002-11-29||Eredine||Unit C 04/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||--||HK$22,000,000|
|2002-01-25||Eredine||Unit A 05/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,893||HK$20,150,000 @HK$6,965|
|2001-07-09||Eredine||Unit B 06/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,786||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2001-02-09||Eredine||Unit A 06/F, Eredine, 38 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,893||HK$25,000,000 @HK$8,642|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in The Peak.
- Historically regarded as the most prestigious location where the tai-pans used to live, all buildings are restricted in height and therefore most properties are townhouses or low-rise units, many with communal facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis or gymnasium. The environment is green with many pleasant walks and trails.
- Peak residents can enjoy exquisite harbour or south island seaviews and cooler summer temperatures with evening breezes. There are also a number of exclusive detached houses on the Peak. One seasonal problem, occurring during the spring and early summer months, is the high humidity and the mist which can cover the higher Peak areas. During this time, homes should be properly dehumidified to avoid damage to clothing,furniture, appliances and interior decoration. There are many scenic walks in the hills and the area is served by the Peak Tram and numerous taxis, buses and minibuses. There are modern shops and supermarkets and a selection of restaurants on the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse The Peak properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, The Peak property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in The Peak.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.