View 1 of 9 photos
Living Room 2 of 9 photos
Living Room 3 of 9 photos
Terrace 4 of 9 photos
Terrace 5 of 9 photos
Family Room 6 of 9 photos
Kitchen 7 of 9 photos
Roof 8 of 9 photos
Building Outlook 9 of 9 photos
21-35 Black's Link, The Peak
@ HK$112,657 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$101,493 p.s.f. (Gross)
Contemporary house with spectacular view over Deep Water Bay
- Unit Price:
- @HK$101,493 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$112,657 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1988
- 4 Bedrooms including 4 Ensuite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 67 s.f.
- 1 Terrace(s): 532 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 394 s.f.
- 2 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 90%
- View: Southside sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Bayview
21-35 Black's Link, The Peak
This is an award-winning townhouse development nestled in the Black's Link encalve, overlooking Deep Water Bay golf course and surrounded by country parkland, with the ocean beyond.
Completed in 1988
The estate comprises 8 modern design townhouses with five houses in the upper row and three in the lower row. There is a communal swimming pool.
Black's Link is a secluded locale with small clusters of townhouse and detached house developments. There is very limited public transport (mainly taxis). The nearest supermarket is at Hong Kong Parkview. CBD is a 20 minutes drive down hill.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-11-17||Bayview||House 02 (No. 29) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$263,000,000 @HK$87,144|
|2007-04-11||Bayview||House 04 (No. 21) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$70,880,000 @HK$23,486|
|2006-12-08||Bayview||House 02 (No. 29) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$68,000,000 @HK$22,531|
|2006-07-26||Bayview||House 06 (No. 25) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$56,000,000 @HK$18,555|
|2001-05-28||Bayview||House 25 Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||--||HK$31,000,000|
|2000-07-14||Bayview||House 08 (No. 35) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||--||HK$42,800,000|
|2000-05-06||Bayview||House 07 (No. 33) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||2,800||HK$41,500,000 @HK$14,821|
|1992-11-23||Bayview||House 03 (No. 31) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||--||HK$22,000,000|
|1990-02-05||Bayview||House 29 Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$8,200,000 @HK$2,717|
|1989-05-09||Bayview||House 01 (No. 27) Bayview, 21-35 Black's Link, The Peak||3,018||HK$9,350,000 @HK$3,098|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in The Peak.
- Historically regarded as the most prestigious location where the tai-pans used to live, all buildings are restricted in height and therefore most properties are townhouses or low-rise units, many with communal facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis or gymnasium. The environment is green with many pleasant walks and trails.
- Peak residents can enjoy exquisite harbour or south island seaviews and cooler summer temperatures with evening breezes. There are also a number of exclusive detached houses on the Peak. One seasonal problem, occurring during the spring and early summer months, is the high humidity and the mist which can cover the higher Peak areas. During this time, homes should be properly dehumidified to avoid damage to clothing,furniture, appliances and interior decoration. There are many scenic walks in the hills and the area is served by the Peak Tram and numerous taxis, buses and minibuses. There are modern shops and supermarkets and a selection of restaurants on the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse The Peak properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, The Peak property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in The Peak.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.