View 1 of 12 photos
Living Room 2 of 12 photos
Living Room 3 of 12 photos
Dining Room 4 of 12 photos
Family Room 5 of 12 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 12 photos
2nd Bedroom 7 of 12 photos
3rd Bedroom 8 of 12 photos
4th Bedroom 9 of 12 photos
Powder Room 10 of 12 photos
Kitchen 11 of 12 photos
Building Outlook 12 of 12 photos
44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak
@ HK$30,603 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$26,154 p.s.f. (Gross)
Fully furnished 4-bedroom flat with practical layout enjoying spectacular sea and mountain view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$26,154 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$30,603 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1972
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 85%
- View: Mountain view, Southside sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Mountain Lodge
44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak
Spacious apartment enjoys stunning unobstructed views of Aberdeen, the south side of Hong Kong Island and the South China Sea to as far as the eyes can see.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1972
Mountain Lodge is a 12 storey building with 2 spacious apartments per floor.
Located in Mount Kellett on the Peak, very close to the educational, medical, & recreational facilities of the Peak, as well as to shopping & entertainment. The area is served by taxis and minibuses. It is approx. a 20-minute drive from Central.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-06-02||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 06/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,222||HK$72,000,000 @HK$32,403|
|2011-04-27||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 07/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,222||HK$60,600,000 @HK$27,273|
|2008-11-25||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 11/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$35,000,000 @HK$14,493|
|2008-02-14||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 05/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$49,000,000 @HK$20,290|
|2007-10-15||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 11/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$46,500,000 @HK$19,255|
|2007-02-28||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 09/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,222||HK$18,120,000 @HK$8,155|
|2007-02-28||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 08-9/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||4,443||HK$18,990,000 @HK$4,274|
|2006-11-27||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 12/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,221||HK$29,050,000 @HK$13,080|
|2005-08-05||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 11/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$28,000,000 @HK$11,594|
|2005-07-15||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 07/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$28,500,000 @HK$11,801|
|2005-05-05||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 11/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,415||HK$26,000,000 @HK$10,766|
|2004-04-26||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 12/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,221||HK$21,000,000 @HK$9,455|
|2003-08-28||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 01/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,221||HK$12,280,000 @HK$5,529|
|2003-03-10||Mountain Lodge||Unit A 03/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,221||HK$15,800,000 @HK$7,114|
|1999-01-27||Mountain Lodge||Unit B 03/F, Mountain Lodge, 44 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak||2,221||HK$18,000,000 @HK$8,104|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in The Peak.
- Historically regarded as the most prestigious location where the tai-pans used to live, all buildings are restricted in height and therefore most properties are townhouses or low-rise units, many with communal facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis or gymnasium. The environment is green with many pleasant walks and trails.
- Peak residents can enjoy exquisite harbour or south island seaviews and cooler summer temperatures with evening breezes. There are also a number of exclusive detached houses on the Peak. One seasonal problem, occurring during the spring and early summer months, is the high humidity and the mist which can cover the higher Peak areas. During this time, homes should be properly dehumidified to avoid damage to clothing,furniture, appliances and interior decoration. There are many scenic walks in the hills and the area is served by the Peak Tram and numerous taxis, buses and minibuses. There are modern shops and supermarkets and a selection of restaurants on the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse The Peak properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, The Peak property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in The Peak.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.