View 1 of 15 photos
Dining Room 2 of 15 photos
Living Room 3 of 15 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 15 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 15 photos
Walk-in Closet 6 of 15 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 7 of 15 photos
2nd Ensuite Bathroom 8 of 15 photos
3rd Ensuite Bedroom 9 of 15 photos
3rd Ensuite Bathroom 10 of 15 photos
4th Bedroom 11 of 15 photos
5th Bedroom 12 of 15 photos
Kitchen 13 of 15 photos
Maid's Room 14 of 15 photos
Swimming Pool 15 of 15 photos
26 Peak Road, The Peak
@ HK$89 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$62 p.s.f. (Gross)
Huge 5-bedroom harbour view whole floor apartment at exclusive Lower Peak area
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 2002
- 5 Bedrooms including 3 Ensuite
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 69%
- View: City view, Victoria Harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Interocean Court
26 Peak Road, The Peak
This modern-design apartment is built to high specifications. Each apartment has five bedrooms (two of which are ensuites), spacious living and dining rooms, utility area and maid
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 2002
A luxurious mid-rise block standing on a prime location, Interocean Court has one apartment per floor.
Interocean Court is located at the Lower Peak near its intersection with Magazine Gap Road, the principle road leading to the Peak from Mid-Levels and Central. This area is well served by bus, public light bus and taxis.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|1993-07-27||Interocean Court||03/F, Interocean Court, 26 Peak Road, The Peak||2,665||HK$158,060,000 @HK$59,310|
|1993-07-27||Interocean Court||05/F, Interocean Court, 26 Peak Road, The Peak||2,665||HK$158,057,000 @HK$59,308|
|1993-07-27||Interocean Court||06/F, Interocean Court, 26 Peak Road, The Peak||2,665||HK$24,940,000 @HK$9,358|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in The Peak.
- Historically regarded as the most prestigious location where the tai-pans used to live, all buildings are restricted in height and therefore most properties are townhouses or low-rise units, many with communal facilities such as a swimming pool, tennis or gymnasium. The environment is green with many pleasant walks and trails.
- Peak residents can enjoy exquisite harbour or south island seaviews and cooler summer temperatures with evening breezes. There are also a number of exclusive detached houses on the Peak. One seasonal problem, occurring during the spring and early summer months, is the high humidity and the mist which can cover the higher Peak areas. During this time, homes should be properly dehumidified to avoid damage to clothing,furniture, appliances and interior decoration. There are many scenic walks in the hills and the area is served by the Peak Tram and numerous taxis, buses and minibuses. There are modern shops and supermarkets and a selection of restaurants on the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse The Peak properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, The Peak property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in The Peak.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.