View 1 of 16 photos
Roof 2 of 16 photos
Roof 3 of 16 photos
Living Room 4 of 16 photos
Dining Room 5 of 16 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 16 photos
Master Bedroom 7 of 16 photos
Master Bathroom 8 of 16 photos
Master Bedroom's Walk-in Closet 9 of 16 photos
2nd Bedroom 10 of 16 photos
Guest Bathroom 11 of 16 photos
Powder Room 12 of 16 photos
Kitchen 13 of 16 photos
Laundry 14 of 16 photos
Maid's Room 15 of 16 photos
Foyer 16 of 16 photos
17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam
@ HK$67 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$55 p.s.f. (Gross)
Newly renovated sea view penthouse with private terrace
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1975
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 1 Roof(s): 2,290 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 82%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Currently under renovation
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
More listings in Faber Villa
17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam
This colonial style mid-rise apartment enjoys peaceful seaview across Tai Tam Wan. Each unit has 3 bedrooms plus a family room. A good sized balcony is included.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1975
A 7-storey mid-rise apartment with one unit on each floor.
Faber Villa stands on high ground set off from Tai Tam Road. Buses and public light buses are available. Stanley is just a few minutes away. Access to the city is via either Repulse Bay or Chai Wan.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-03-24||Faber Villa||03/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$54,000,000 @HK$20,525|
|2015-08-19||Faber Villa||02/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2013-11-07||Faber Villa||06/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$66,750,000 @HK$25,371|
|2012-10-22||Faber Villa||01/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$51,500,000 @HK$19,574|
|2010-10-14||Faber Villa||07/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$45,000,000 @HK$17,104|
|2007-11-05||Faber Villa||04/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$49,200,000 @HK$18,700|
|2004-01-27||Faber Villa||04/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,200||HK$17,800,000 @HK$8,091|
|2002-10-31||Faber Villa||02/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$15,540,000 @HK$5,906|
|1999-08-25||Faber Villa||01/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$17,600,000 @HK$6,689|
|1999-06-11||Faber Villa||07/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$16,500,000 @HK$6,271|
|1999-05-31||Faber Villa||03/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||2,631||HK$15,500,000 @HK$5,891|
|1977-09-05||Faber Villa||05/F, Faber Villa, 17 Tai Tam Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$1,100,000|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Tai Tam.
- The Tai Tam reservoir is in Hong Kong's south-eastern region. It is a large fresh-water reservoir, surrounded by a country park. The residential neighbourhood by the same name, along with the Redhill Peninsula, are a fairly recent development, and by consequence are not very large or over-developed. The accommodation in this area is new and very well appointed, many with swimming pools and club facilities.
- There are a number of high-rise and townhouse estates in the district. The area is served by buses and taxis only, as the MTR does not travel to the south side of the island. It is a short drive through the Tai Tam Gap to Chai Wan, the eastern terminus of the MTR. There is good shopping nearby for the basics such as groceries and dry cleaning services. The Redhill Plaza has numerous shops, including a large American style supermarket.
- While most of the residential areas overlook the sea on high cliffs, Tai Tam also boasts its own small beach at Turtle Cove. The long stairs to get down are well worthwhile, for the cove is lovely and sheltered. The American Country Club is in the immediate vicinity, and the Hong Kong International School (which offers an American-style curriculum) has its middle and high school divisions in Tai Tam.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Tai Tam properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Tai Tam property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Tai Tam.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.