View 1 of 20 photos
Garden 2 of 20 photos
Living Room 3 of 20 photos
Living and Dining Room 4 of 20 photos
Dining Room 5 of 20 photos
Stair 6 of 20 photos
Family Room 7 of 20 photos
Master Bedroom 8 of 20 photos
Master Bathroom 9 of 20 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 10 of 20 photos
3rd Ensuite Bedroom 11 of 20 photos
4th Ensuite Bedroom 12 of 20 photos
Guest Bathroom 13 of 20 photos
Powder Room 14 of 20 photos
Kitchen 15 of 20 photos
Outlook 16 of 20 photos
Foyer 17 of 20 photos
Entrance 18 of 20 photos
Swimming Pool 19 of 20 photos
Garage 20 of 20 photos
88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam
@ HK$45,263 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$37,879 p.s.f. (Gross) @ HK$69 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$58 p.s.f. (Gross)
4-bedroom garden townhouse at exclusvie location enjoys peaceful views
- Unit Price:
- @HK$37,879 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$45,263 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1996
- 4 Bedrooms including 4 Ensuite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 904 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 453 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 4 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 84%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Villa Rosa
88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam
Villa Rosa is a secluded estate of sixteen houses with full sea views. The estate is located at the summit of the prestigious Redhill Peninsula at Tai Tam, close to the Hong Kong International School (senior campus) and the American Club at Tai Tam. The ground floor of the house has a high-ceilinged living and dining room leading to a private garden and a well-appointed kitchen. The 1st Floor has a family room and two ensuite bedrooms; ensuite master bedroom with walk-in closet and a 4th bedroom/study are on the 2nd (top) floor.
Completed in 1996
An estate of 16 townhouses built around a communal swimming pool.
Located in a prestigious area of Tai Tam, it only take a five minutes driving time to American Club and Stanley and thirty minutes to the Island's commercial areas via Chai Wan Road or Repulse Bay Road.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-05-29||Villa Rosa||House 17 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$150,000,000 @HK$45,263|
|2011-06-15||Villa Rosa||House 19 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$129,000,000 @HK$38,926|
|2010-03-31||Villa Rosa||House 03 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$92,000,000 @HK$27,761|
|2009-05-11||Villa Rosa||House 01 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$83,990,000|
|2007-12-18||Villa Rosa||House 18 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$83,800,000 @HK$25,287|
|2007-07-16||Villa Rosa||House 08 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$82,000,000|
|2006-10-27||Villa Rosa||House 06 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$69,000,000 @HK$20,821|
|2005-03-31||Villa Rosa||House 12 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$29,500,000 @HK$8,902|
|2004-12-17||Villa Rosa||House 01 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$66,280,000|
|2004-04-15||Villa Rosa||House 05 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$52,800,000 @HK$15,932|
|2003-06-11||Villa Rosa||House 18 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$30,000,000|
|2002-06-18||Villa Rosa||House 09 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$33,000,000|
|2002-05-22||Villa Rosa||House 02 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$34,500,000|
|2000-01-13||Villa Rosa||House 06 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||--||HK$38,380,000|
|1998-03-20||Villa Rosa||House 19 Villa Rosa, 88 Red Hill Road, Tai Tam||3,314||HK$68,000,000 @HK$20,519|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Tai Tam.
- The Tai Tam reservoir is in Hong Kong's south-eastern region. It is a large fresh-water reservoir, surrounded by a country park. The residential neighbourhood by the same name, along with the Redhill Peninsula, are a fairly recent development, and by consequence are not very large or over-developed. The accommodation in this area is new and very well appointed, many with swimming pools and club facilities.
- There are a number of high-rise and townhouse estates in the district. The area is served by buses and taxis only, as the MTR does not travel to the south side of the island. It is a short drive through the Tai Tam Gap to Chai Wan, the eastern terminus of the MTR. There is good shopping nearby for the basics such as groceries and dry cleaning services. The Redhill Plaza has numerous shops, including a large American style supermarket.
- While most of the residential areas overlook the sea on high cliffs, Tai Tam also boasts its own small beach at Turtle Cove. The long stairs to get down are well worthwhile, for the cove is lovely and sheltered. The American Country Club is in the immediate vicinity, and the Hong Kong International School (which offers an American-style curriculum) has its middle and high school divisions in Tai Tam.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Tai Tam properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Tai Tam property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Tai Tam.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.