Living Room 1 of 10 photos
Living Room 2 of 10 photos
Dining Room 3 of 10 photos
Family Room 4 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 6 of 10 photos
Study Room 7 of 10 photos
Kitchen 8 of 10 photos
Kitchen 9 of 10 photos
Terrace 10 of 10 photos
12 Carmel Road, Stanley
@ HK$73,582 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$59,162 p.s.f. (Gross)
Unqiue hilltop townhouse with brand new decorations
- Unit Price:
- @HK$59,162 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$73,582 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1992
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 607 s.f.
- 2 Terrace(s): 523 s.f.
- 2 Roof(s): 326 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Study Room(s)
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 80%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Bathroom: Currently under renovation
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
More listings in Carmel Hill
12 Carmel Road, Stanley
A development of modern townhouses aligned to capture maximum view of Stanley Bay and Tai Tam Bay. Houses have separate living & dining rooms, 3 ensuite bedrooms and servant room with separate bathroom. Each house has a private garden and a roof terrace.
Completed in 1992
The development comprises 21 3-storey townhouses, ranging from 2,378 sq. ft. to 2,450 sq. ft.. Depending on the orientation of the particular house, some houses may have stunning views of Stanley Bay and Tai Tam Bay.
On top of Carmel Road, convenient to the markets, shopping, restaurants, & recreational facilities of Stanley, Tai Tam, & Repulse Bay. Appro. a 30-minute commute to the island's main business centers. Public transport & taxis are also within easy access.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2010-07-16||Carmel Hill||House 01-02 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||3,914||HK$39,000,000 @HK$9,964|
|2010-06-23||Carmel Hill||House 18 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$40,000,000 @HK$20,439|
|2010-03-03||Carmel Hill||House 02 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$34,500,000 @HK$17,629|
|2009-06-19||Carmel Hill||House 13 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$32,000,000 @HK$16,352|
|2009-06-15||Carmel Hill||House 20 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$32,000,000 @HK$16,352|
|2009-04-01||Carmel Hill||House 13 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||2,024||HK$25,500,000 @HK$12,599|
|2008-10-12||Carmel Hill||House 08 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,974||HK$28,880,000 @HK$14,630|
|2007-10-29||Carmel Hill||House 02 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$31,500,000 @HK$16,096|
|2007-05-09||Carmel Hill||House 06 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,974||HK$29,700,000 @HK$15,046|
|2006-08-18||Carmel Hill||House 11 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,957||HK$27,500,000 @HK$14,052|
|2005-11-11||Carmel Hill||House 13 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||2,024||HK$26,380,000 @HK$13,034|
|2005-04-27||Carmel Hill||House 02 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||2,020||HK$25,370,000 @HK$12,559|
|2004-12-08||Carmel Hill||House 08 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,974||HK$22,800,000 @HK$11,550|
|2004-07-15||Carmel Hill||House 21 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||2,020||HK$25,000,000 @HK$12,376|
|2004-06-30||Carmel Hill||House 11 Carmel Hill, 12 Carmel Road, Stanley||1,992||HK$23,500,000 @HK$11,797|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Stanley.
- A little farther to the south of Redhill/Tai Tam is the village of Stanley on a peninsula that juts into the South China Sea. Stanley is a popular weekend spot for shopping and people-watching at the trendy beach-side restaurants. There is also a daily clothing market at Stanley which attracts locals and tourists alike and can be extremely busy when the tour buses roll up. Stanley beach is not one of Hong Kong's best, but it is ideal for sun-worshippers and is the site of annual Dragon Boat races.
- For all its "busyness", however, Stanley retains its village-like character and is still a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with its low-rise buildings sitting atop the busy market area. Stanley Village has banking, groceries, street-stalls selling fruits and vegetables, pharmacies and a post office, making it quite self-contained. The newly completed Stanley Plaza extends the street shopping experience into air-conditioned malls. Transportation to the south side of the island is plentiful, with at least six bus routes offering rides to several locations in Central and elsewhere. The Hong Kong International School is nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Stanley properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Stanley property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Stanley.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.