Terrace 1 of 6 photos
Terrace 2 of 6 photos
Terrace 3 of 6 photos
Living Room 4 of 6 photos
Living and Dining Room 5 of 6 photos
Dining Room 6 of 6 photos
07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley
@ HK$36,859 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$30,343 p.s.f. (Gross)
Low-rise flat with large private terrace within short walk to Stanley Beach and market
- Unit Price:
- @HK$30,343 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$36,859 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Low Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1995
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 846 s.f.
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 82%
- View: Greenery view, Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
- Floorplans: 1 | 2
More listings in Stanford Villa
07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley
This low-rise apartment development consists of 2 and 3 bedroom flats of 758 s.f. and 1,052 s.f. respectively. Gound floor flats have private gardens, while the second floor flats come with roof terraces.
Low Rise Apartments
Completed in 1995
This development consists 6 lowrise apartment blocks. Each block has 3 storeys with 4 units per floor.
Stanford Villa is convenient to the markets, shopping, restaurants, and recreational facilities of Stanley, Tai Tam, and Repulse Bay. Means of public transport such as bus, mini-bus and taxi are all within easy access. 25 minutes driving distance to Central and Wanchai business districts.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-07-31||Stanford Villa||Unit A 02/F, Block 05, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||624||HK$14,150,000 @HK$22,676|
|2015-01-26||Stanford Villa||Unit D 01/F, Block 02, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||855||HK$17,000,000 @HK$19,883|
|2014-05-19||Stanford Villa||Unit B G - 01/F, Block 06, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||1,709||HK$39,800,000 @HK$23,288|
|2014-04-05||Stanford Villa||Unit B 02/F, Block 06, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||863||HK$18,500,000 @HK$21,437|
|2014-04-04||Stanford Villa||Unit A 02/F, Block 06, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||855||HK$17,650,000 @HK$20,643|
|2014-02-07||Stanford Villa||Unit A G/F, Block 01, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||863||HK$19,980,000 @HK$23,152|
|2013-12-10||Stanford Villa||Unit C 02/F, Block 04, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||855||HK$18,900,000 @HK$22,105|
|2012-11-26||Stanford Villa||Unit A G/F, Block 03, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||624||HK$14,280,000 @HK$22,885|
|2012-05-03||Stanford Villa||Unit A 02/F, Block 02, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||624||HK$13,500,000 @HK$21,635|
|2011-12-19||Stanford Villa||Unit A 01/F, Block 03, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||624||HK$10,520,000 @HK$16,859|
|2011-10-25||Stanford Villa||Unit D G/F, Block 04, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||855||HK$19,150,000 @HK$22,398|
|2011-06-10||Stanford Villa||Unit B 01/F, Block 02, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||622||HK$10,600,000 @HK$17,042|
|2011-04-09||Stanford Villa||Unit B 02/F, Block 03, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||622||HK$12,900,000 @HK$20,740|
|2011-03-27||Stanford Villa||Unit C 02/F, Block 05, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||854||HK$18,000,000 @HK$21,077|
|2011-01-28||Stanford Villa||Unit A 02/F, Block 03, Stanford Villa, 07 Stanley Village Road, Stanley||624||HK$13,000,000 @HK$20,833|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Stanley.
- A little farther to the south of Redhill/Tai Tam is the village of Stanley on a peninsula that juts into the South China Sea. Stanley is a popular weekend spot for shopping and people-watching at the trendy beach-side restaurants. There is also a daily clothing market at Stanley which attracts locals and tourists alike and can be extremely busy when the tour buses roll up. Stanley beach is not one of Hong Kong's best, but it is ideal for sun-worshippers and is the site of annual Dragon Boat races.
- For all its "busyness", however, Stanley retains its village-like character and is still a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with its low-rise buildings sitting atop the busy market area. Stanley Village has banking, groceries, street-stalls selling fruits and vegetables, pharmacies and a post office, making it quite self-contained. The newly completed Stanley Plaza extends the street shopping experience into air-conditioned malls. Transportation to the south side of the island is plentiful, with at least six bus routes offering rides to several locations in Central and elsewhere. The Hong Kong International School is nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Stanley properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Stanley property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Stanley.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.