View 1 of 9 photos
Garden 2 of 9 photos
Roof 3 of 9 photos
Living Room 4 of 9 photos
Living and Dining Room 5 of 9 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 9 photos
Bedroom 7 of 9 photos
Bathroom 8 of 9 photos
Kitchen 9 of 9 photos
03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley
@ HK$70 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$61 p.s.f. (Gross)
Garden townhouse close to Stanley Beach and market
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1989
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 1,451 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 601 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 87%
- View: Greenery view, Partial sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in L'Harmonie
03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley
This is a smaller townhouse development. Each house has separate living and dining room, 4 bedrooms including a master ensuite, kitchen with utility room, private roof terrace and garden. The private carport can park two cars.
Completed in 1989
10 townhouses with sea or green views.
Just across the road from the beach and a couple of minutes
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2009-05-11||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$59,000,000 @HK$24,947|
|2008-09-12||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$72,000,000 @HK$27,512|
|2007-12-12||L'Harmonie||House H L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$64,250,000 @HK$27,167|
|2007-10-12||L'Harmonie||House F L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,392||HK$69,800,000 @HK$29,181|
|2007-07-31||L'Harmonie||House K L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,403||HK$54,500,000 @HK$22,680|
|2007-05-05||L'Harmonie||House J L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,365||HK$56,500,000 @HK$23,890|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House B L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,326||HK$26,000,000 @HK$11,178|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House C L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,326||HK$26,000,000 @HK$11,178|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House A L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,363||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House D L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,326||HK$26,000,000 @HK$11,178|
|2006-07-24||L'Harmonie||House E L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,353||HK$26,000,000 @HK$11,050|
|2005-12-11||L'Harmonie||House G L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$25,000,000 @HK$9,553|
|2005-11-11||L'Harmonie||House H L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||2,617||HK$25,500,000 @HK$9,744|
|2005-11-11||L'Harmonie||House J L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||--||HK$25,500,000|
|2005-11-11||L'Harmonie||House K L'Harmonie, 03 Stanley Mound Road, Stanley||--||HK$26,500,000|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Stanley.
- A little farther to the south of Redhill/Tai Tam is the village of Stanley on a peninsula that juts into the South China Sea. Stanley is a popular weekend spot for shopping and people-watching at the trendy beach-side restaurants. There is also a daily clothing market at Stanley which attracts locals and tourists alike and can be extremely busy when the tour buses roll up. Stanley beach is not one of Hong Kong's best, but it is ideal for sun-worshippers and is the site of annual Dragon Boat races.
- For all its "busyness", however, Stanley retains its village-like character and is still a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with its low-rise buildings sitting atop the busy market area. Stanley Village has banking, groceries, street-stalls selling fruits and vegetables, pharmacies and a post office, making it quite self-contained. The newly completed Stanley Plaza extends the street shopping experience into air-conditioned malls. Transportation to the south side of the island is plentiful, with at least six bus routes offering rides to several locations in Central and elsewhere. The Hong Kong International School is nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Stanley properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Stanley property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Stanley.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.