View 1 of 14 photos
Roof 2 of 14 photos
Roof 3 of 14 photos
Balcony 4 of 14 photos
Living Room 5 of 14 photos
Dining Room 6 of 14 photos
Family Room 7 of 14 photos
Master Bedroom 8 of 14 photos
Master Bathroom 9 of 14 photos
2nd Bedroom 10 of 14 photos
3rd Bedroom 11 of 14 photos
4th Bedroom 12 of 14 photos
5th Bedroom 13 of 14 photos
Kitchen 14 of 14 photos
88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley
@ HK$30,529 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$21,208 p.s.f. (Gross)
Deluxe 5-bedroom townhouse with ample open space and splendid sea view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$21,208 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$30,529 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 2003
- 5 Bedrooms including 4 Ensuite
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 670 s.f.
- 1 Roof(s): 1,151 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 1 Garage(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 69%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Regalia Bay
88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley
Regalia Bay is a large scale townhouse development in Stanley. The houses are arranged in four rows on a slope with enchanting views of Stanley Bay and the South China Sea. Infrared and vibration sensor security system covering the entire building complex ensures strictest security and privacy.
Completed in 2003
There are total 139 houses divided into 2 phases. Occupation Permit has been issued to phase 1 which comprises more than 80 houses. Comprehensive clubhouse facilities are provided.
Regalia Bay lies at the coastal area off Wong Ma Kok Road which is a short drive to Stanley Market and the Bus Terminal, or about 30 minutes to Central commercial areas.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-07-28||Regalia Bay||House 08 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,781||HK$60,000,000 @HK$21,575|
|2017-04-11||Regalia Bay||House 18 Block C, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,034||HK$69,000,000 @HK$22,742|
|2016-11-04||Regalia Bay||House 38 Block D, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,384||HK$98,000,000 @HK$28,960|
|2016-09-30||Regalia Bay||House 17 Block D, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,938||HK$113,000,000 @HK$28,695|
|2016-09-30||Regalia Bay||House 50 Block C, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,034||HK$76,000,000 @HK$25,049|
|2016-09-30||Regalia Bay||House 61 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,814||HK$67,000,000 @HK$23,810|
|2016-07-25||Regalia Bay||House 11 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,790||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2016-07-19||Regalia Bay||House 31 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,788||HK$61,880,000 @HK$22,195|
|2016-05-23||Regalia Bay||House 15 Block A, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,370||HK$69,800,000 @HK$20,712|
|2015-12-16||Regalia Bay||House 27 Block C, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,034||HK$72,000,000 @HK$23,731|
|2015-08-10||Regalia Bay||House 38 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,816||HK$70,000,000 @HK$24,858|
|2015-05-28||Regalia Bay||House 20 Block B, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||2,785||HK$67,000,000 @HK$24,057|
|2014-09-16||Regalia Bay||House 28 Block A, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,034||HK$83,800,000 @HK$27,620|
|2013-11-13||Regalia Bay||House 30 Block D, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,384||HK$96,000,000 @HK$28,369|
|2013-09-16||Regalia Bay||House 17 Block A, Regalia Bay, 88 Wong Ma Kok Road, Stanley||3,034||HK$78,800,000 @HK$25,972|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Stanley.
- A little farther to the south of Redhill/Tai Tam is the village of Stanley on a peninsula that juts into the South China Sea. Stanley is a popular weekend spot for shopping and people-watching at the trendy beach-side restaurants. There is also a daily clothing market at Stanley which attracts locals and tourists alike and can be extremely busy when the tour buses roll up. Stanley beach is not one of Hong Kong's best, but it is ideal for sun-worshippers and is the site of annual Dragon Boat races.
- For all its "busyness", however, Stanley retains its village-like character and is still a relatively inexpensive place to rent, with its low-rise buildings sitting atop the busy market area. Stanley Village has banking, groceries, street-stalls selling fruits and vegetables, pharmacies and a post office, making it quite self-contained. The newly completed Stanley Plaza extends the street shopping experience into air-conditioned malls. Transportation to the south side of the island is plentiful, with at least six bus routes offering rides to several locations in Central and elsewhere. The Hong Kong International School is nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Stanley properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Stanley property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Stanley.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.