View 1 of 10 photos
Roof 2 of 10 photos
Roof 3 of 10 photos
Living Room 4 of 10 photos
Dining Room 5 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 10 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 10 photos
2nd Bedroom 8 of 10 photos
2nd Bathroom 9 of 10 photos
Kitchen 10 of 10 photos
06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill
@ HK$57 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$47 p.s.f. (Gross)
Bright and airy low-rise penthouse with private roof top at tranquil enclave
- Unit Price:
- @HK$29,832 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$36,502 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Low Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1990
- 2 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Terrace(s)
- 1 Roof(s): 1,195 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 82%
- View: Greenery view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1 | 2 | 3
More listings in Shouson Garden
06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill
Shouson Garden is a low-rise development nestled in the lush green surroundings of Shouson Hill. Typical units have 3 bedrooms with practical layout and a spacious combined living and dining room. Units on the ground floor come with a good sized private terrace while top floor units have flat roofs.
Low Rise Apartments
Completed in 1990
The development comprises of 6 blocks of 3-storey apartments. There are a total of 18 units with 8 duplex units and 10 simplex units. Facilities including a sizeable communal swimming pool and a children's playground.
Located in Shouson Hill in Island South with easy access to major business districts and shopping areas via the Aberdeen Tunnel, and within a short driving distance to Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay and Aberdeen.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
|B||1 & 2||Duplex||Combined||1,980||3||1||2.0||1||1||0|
|C||1 & 2||Duplex||Combined||1,980||3||1||2.0||1||1||0|
|D||1 & 2||Duplex||Combined||1,980||3||1||2.0||1||1||0|
|E||1 & 2||Duplex||Combined||1,980||3||1||2.0||0||1||0|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2012-08-02||Shouson Garden||Unit D3 03/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,411||HK$33,800,000 @HK$23,955|
|2011-03-09||Shouson Garden||Unit F3 03/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,315||HK$36,000,000 @HK$27,376|
|2010-03-18||Shouson Garden||Unit F1 01/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,308||HK$29,300,000 @HK$22,401|
|2008-03-31||Shouson Garden||Unit D2 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,609||HK$29,800,000 @HK$18,521|
|2008-03-20||Shouson Garden||Unit A3 03/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,299||HK$22,000,000 @HK$16,936|
|2008-01-17||Shouson Garden||Unit D1 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,513||HK$26,500,000 @HK$17,515|
|2007-11-30||Shouson Garden||Unit D2 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,609||HK$26,000,000 @HK$16,159|
|2007-11-01||Shouson Garden||Unit F1 01/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,308||HK$19,500,000 @HK$14,908|
|2007-08-03||Shouson Garden||Unit A1 01/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,302||HK$15,500,000 @HK$11,905|
|2007-02-07||Shouson Garden||Unit F2 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,315||HK$15,680,000 @HK$11,924|
|2006-06-19||Shouson Garden||Unit C1 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,506||HK$17,000,000 @HK$11,288|
|2005-07-28||Shouson Garden||Unit C2 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,609||HK$20,500,000 @HK$12,741|
|2005-06-23||Shouson Garden||Unit C1 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,506||HK$14,500,000 @HK$9,628|
|2005-05-11||Shouson Garden||Unit D1 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,513||HK$16,200,000 @HK$10,707|
|2005-03-09||Shouson Garden||Unit E1 01 - 02/F, Shouson Garden, 06A Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||1,524||HK$16,000,000 @HK$10,499|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Shouson Hill.
- Shouson Hill, on the south side of the island near the Aberdeen Tunnel, is a green and luxurious neighbourhood with many low-rise apartments and deluxe villas and townhouses which extend up the hill from Deep Water Bay. There are views of Aberdeen, tree-lined hillside and the South China Sea from many of the dwellings here. The location is perfect for a morning jog along the hilly road.
- Access to the north side from here is very easy with the Aberdeen Tunnel and the Deep Water Bay Road providing quick routes. There are several bus routes that serve the area. Amenities are a little scarce here, but it is a short trip to the shops of Repulse Bay or to Hong Kong Parkview which has services.
- Ocean Park, Hong Kong's theme park, lies just next door on the peninsula which forms Deep Water Bay's western side. The Hong Kong Golf Club and the Marina Club are also here, making the region a favourite to the country club crowd. Deep Water Bay's beach is reputed to be one of Hong Kong's nicest. The South Island School is also located here.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Shouson Hill properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Shouson Hill property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Shouson Hill.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.