View 1 of 14 photos
Garden 2 of 14 photos
Living Room 3 of 14 photos
Living Room 4 of 14 photos
Living and Dining Room 5 of 14 photos
Dining Room 6 of 14 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 14 photos
Master Bathroom 8 of 14 photos
2nd Bedroom 9 of 14 photos
3rd Bedroom 10 of 14 photos
2nd Bathroom 11 of 14 photos
Powder Room 12 of 14 photos
Kitchen 13 of 14 photos
Kitchen 14 of 14 photos
35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill
@ HK$61 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$52 p.s.f. (Gross)
Well maintained garden townhouse in tranquil neighborhood
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1973
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 752 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- 1 Uncovered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 84%
- View: Greenery view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Jade Crest
35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill
Jade Crest comprises of 6 three-storey tradition townhouses. Typical townhouse has four bedrooms, separate living and dining room and private gardens. Lush green mountain view can be enjoyed from these town houses.
Completed in 1973
6 three storey townhouses with private gardens.
Jade Crest is located in Shouson Hill on the island's south side. Commuting to Central & Wanchai is easy through the nearby Aberdeen tunnel. A stroll to supermarket nearby. Shopping, restaurants, & entertainment can be found in nearby Repulse Bay.
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2007-12-28||Jade Crest||House F Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$63,800,000|
|2007-10-14||Jade Crest||House F Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$53,100,000|
|2002-09-17||Jade Crest||House D Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$16,800,000|
|2001-09-07||Jade Crest||House H Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$0|
|1999-11-23||Jade Crest||House C Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||2,528||HK$22,000,000 @HK$8,703|
|1997-12-01||Jade Crest||House F Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$40,000,000|
|1996-05-18||Jade Crest||House A Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||2,528||HK$23,200,000 @HK$9,177|
|1993-03-26||Jade Crest||House G Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$12,570,000|
|1991-10-10||Jade Crest||House E Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||--||HK$7,000,000|
|1975-03-20||Jade Crest||House B Jade Crest, 35A-H Shouson Hill Road, Shouson Hill||2,529||HK$840,000 @HK$332|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Shouson Hill.
- Shouson Hill, on the south side of the island near the Aberdeen Tunnel, is a green and luxurious neighbourhood with many low-rise apartments and deluxe villas and townhouses which extend up the hill from Deep Water Bay. There are views of Aberdeen, tree-lined hillside and the South China Sea from many of the dwellings here. The location is perfect for a morning jog along the hilly road.
- Access to the north side from here is very easy with the Aberdeen Tunnel and the Deep Water Bay Road providing quick routes. There are several bus routes that serve the area. Amenities are a little scarce here, but it is a short trip to the shops of Repulse Bay or to Hong Kong Parkview which has services.
- Ocean Park, Hong Kong's theme park, lies just next door on the peninsula which forms Deep Water Bay's western side. The Hong Kong Golf Club and the Marina Club are also here, making the region a favourite to the country club crowd. Deep Water Bay's beach is reputed to be one of Hong Kong's nicest. The South Island School is also located here.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Shouson Hill properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Shouson Hill property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Shouson Hill.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.