Balcony 1 of 8 photos
Living Room 2 of 8 photos
Dining Room 3 of 8 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 8 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 8 photos
2nd Bedroom 6 of 8 photos
Kitchen 7 of 8 photos
Kitchen 8 of 8 photos
57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
@ HK$35,958 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$28,315 p.s.f. (Gross)
Nicely renovated apartment in quiet and relax South Bay area
- Unit Price:
- @HK$28,315 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$35,958 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1989
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 79%
- View: Greenery view, Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Belgravia
57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
Belgravia is a luxury apartment building built in 1989, with complete renovation (new floor, new double-glazed windows, new kitchen and new bathrooms) done in 2008. Secluded at the end of the tranquil South Bay Road, apartments have unobstructed sea view of South Bay, Middle Bay and Deep Water Bay. Typical apartments have 3 or 4 bedrooms.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1989
26-storey residential building with two apartments per floor, totally 48 typical apartments (2,390 s.f and 2,790 s.f.) and 2 duplex penthouses. Excellent security provided and professionally managed .
Belgravia is located close to the Hong Kong International School at South Bay and only a short walk from the beach. Local shops, supermarkets, restaurants and public transport are close by. Commute to central business district takes about 20-25 minutes.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-11-16||Belgravia||Unit A 17/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,875||HK$75,000,000 @HK$40,000|
|2014-05-29||Belgravia||Unit B 26/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$76,500,000 @HK$34,820|
|2014-03-07||Belgravia||Unit B 20/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$72,500,000 @HK$33,000|
|2013-12-06||Belgravia||Unit B 12/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$69,800,000 @HK$31,771|
|2012-10-26||Belgravia||Unit B 06/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$39,400,000 @HK$17,934|
|2011-10-27||Belgravia||Unit A 18/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,875||HK$81,000,000 @HK$43,200|
|2011-07-18||Belgravia||Unit B 17/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,196||HK$78,000,000 @HK$35,519|
|2011-06-15||Belgravia||Unit A 26/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,875||HK$84,300,000 @HK$44,960|
|2011-05-24||Belgravia||Unit A 28/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,875||HK$81,200,000 @HK$43,307|
|2011-05-24||Belgravia||Unit B 28/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$98,800,000 @HK$44,970|
|2011-04-21||Belgravia||Unit A 23/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,875||HK$77,500,000 @HK$41,333|
|2011-04-15||Belgravia||Unit B 29-30/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||3,052||HK$213,000,000 @HK$69,790|
|2011-04-15||Belgravia||Unit B 25/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,196||HK$85,610,000 @HK$38,985|
|2011-02-15||Belgravia||Unit B 21/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,197||HK$76,000,000 @HK$34,593|
|2011-01-26||Belgravia||Unit A 21/F, Belgravia, 57 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,900||HK$66,000,000 @HK$34,737|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Repulse Bay.
- Beautiful Repulse Bay on Hong Kong's south side is a favourite summer weekend hangout for the city dweller, and the residential area of choice for many of Hong Kong's well-heeled. It boasts a combination of luxury high-rises and townhouses, most with commanding views over the bay and the South China Sea beyond. Many expatriates with young families choose Repulse Bay because of the clean air, outdoor space for the children, and proximity to the Hong Kong International School's junior and senior facilities.
- It has a distinctly resort-like atmosphere, probably because the area started out as just that - a getaway from the city. With the pristine crescent of sand and palm trees it is difficult to imagine that you are only a 15-minute drive from the grime and bustle of the 'other' Hong Kong.
- The area has amenities, including food stores, banking, medical services, dry cleaners and so on. There are several excellent restaurants. Transportation to the north side is by bus, taxi or private car. Most of the same buses that serve Stanley serve Repulse Bay, as it is on the only route across the island.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Repulse Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Repulse Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Repulse Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.