Balcony 1 of 9 photos
Living Room 2 of 9 photos
Living and Dining Room 3 of 9 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 9 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 9 photos
2nd Bedroom 6 of 9 photos
3rd Bedroom 7 of 9 photos
2nd Bathroom 8 of 9 photos
Kitchen 9 of 9 photos
61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
@ HK$63 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$47 p.s.f. (Gross)
3-bedroom apartment with southside sea view at quiet enclave
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1986
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 75%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1 | 2 | 3
More listings in Grand Garden
61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
Grand Garden consists of 3 high-rise towers. Units in Tower 1 have split-level dining and living rooms opening into a balcony, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, spacious kitchen and 2 maid's rooms. Units in Towers 2 and 3 have smaller areas and have 3 bedrooms each.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1986
Three towers of 29 stories with 2 apartments per floor in each tower.
Located on the peaceful South Bay Road near Repulse Bay, Grand Garden is only a few minutes' drive to many shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities of the South Island. The building's shuttle service provides convenient connections with other public transport.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-06-23||Grand Garden||Unit B 13/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$35,000,000 @HK$28,249|
|2017-06-23||Grand Garden||Unit B 07/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$33,000,000 @HK$26,634|
|2016-08-05||Grand Garden||Unit A 13/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,309||HK$31,380,000 @HK$23,972|
|2015-04-13||Grand Garden||Unit B 10/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$28,000,000 @HK$22,599|
|2015-03-09||Grand Garden||Unit A 08/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,269||HK$28,000,000 @HK$22,065|
|2015-02-27||Grand Garden||Unit A 07/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$27,680,000 @HK$22,341|
|2015-02-26||Grand Garden||Unit B 15/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,123||HK$27,550,000 @HK$24,533|
|2015-02-12||Grand Garden||Unit A 15/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,358||HK$33,800,000 @HK$24,890|
|2015-02-06||Grand Garden||Unit B 24/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$31,800,000 @HK$25,666|
|2015-02-03||Grand Garden||Unit A 13/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,358||HK$34,500,000 @HK$25,405|
|2014-11-03||Grand Garden||Unit B 07/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,123||HK$23,500,000 @HK$20,926|
|2014-10-17||Grand Garden||Unit B 03/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2014-09-26||Grand Garden||Unit B 17/F, Block 03, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,239||HK$28,000,000 @HK$22,599|
|2013-12-12||Grand Garden||Unit A 20/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||--||HK$32,800,000|
|2013-05-08||Grand Garden||Unit A 23/F, Block 02, Grand Garden, 61 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,358||HK$35,200,000 @HK$25,920|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Repulse Bay.
- Beautiful Repulse Bay on Hong Kong's south side is a favourite summer weekend hangout for the city dweller, and the residential area of choice for many of Hong Kong's well-heeled. It boasts a combination of luxury high-rises and townhouses, most with commanding views over the bay and the South China Sea beyond. Many expatriates with young families choose Repulse Bay because of the clean air, outdoor space for the children, and proximity to the Hong Kong International School's junior and senior facilities.
- It has a distinctly resort-like atmosphere, probably because the area started out as just that - a getaway from the city. With the pristine crescent of sand and palm trees it is difficult to imagine that you are only a 15-minute drive from the grime and bustle of the 'other' Hong Kong.
- The area has amenities, including food stores, banking, medical services, dry cleaners and so on. There are several excellent restaurants. Transportation to the north side is by bus, taxi or private car. Most of the same buses that serve Stanley serve Repulse Bay, as it is on the only route across the island.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Repulse Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Repulse Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Repulse Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.