Balcony 1 of 9 photos
Living Room 2 of 9 photos
Living Room 3 of 9 photos
Living and Dining Room 4 of 9 photos
Dining Room 5 of 9 photos
Corridor 6 of 9 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 9 photos
2nd Bathroom 8 of 9 photos
Kitchen 9 of 9 photos
Repulse Bay Garden
18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay
@ HK$27,330 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$24,476 p.s.f. (Gross)
Charming spacious apartment with full view of Repulse Bay Beach
- Unit Price:
- @HK$24,476 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$27,330 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1973
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Uncovered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 90%
- View: Southside sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
More listings in Repulse Bay Garden
Repulse Bay Garden
18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay
This is a large development of older style close to Repulse Bay Beach, and well known for its exceptionally high efficiency. Typical units have large bedrooms and spacious combined living and dining areas. Apartments are bright and airy with views across Repulse Bay and have large balconies, some of which have been incorporated into the living rooms.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1973
12 towers, each of 20 storeys, 2 units per floor.
Located in Repulse Bay, this development is close to beaches, restaurants, schools, and shops. It is also an easy drive to the shopping and entertainment offerings at Stanley and Tai Tam. Driving to Central takes approximately 20 minutes.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-03-17||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 26 04/F, Block 08, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$45,500,000 @HK$22,206|
|2017-02-23||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 20 10/F, Block 11, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||1,513||HK$40,000,000 @HK$26,438|
|2016-12-15||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 30 02/F, Block 06, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,110||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2016-10-19||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 28 06/F, Block 07, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$47,180,000 @HK$23,026|
|2016-10-06||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 38 15/F, Block 02, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,110||HK$52,000,000 @HK$24,645|
|2016-08-03||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 28 11/F, Block 07, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,110||HK$50,000,000 @HK$23,697|
|2016-07-07||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 36 17/F, Block 03, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,576||HK$70,380,000 @HK$27,321|
|2016-06-13||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 20 16/F, Block 11, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||1,513||HK$37,500,000 @HK$24,785|
|2015-06-03||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 20 18/F, Block 11, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||1,513||HK$42,800,000 @HK$28,288|
|2014-08-04||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 38 09/F, Block 02, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$50,500,000 @HK$24,646|
|2014-05-30||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 26 01/F, Block 08, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$31,650,000 @HK$15,447|
|2014-03-22||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 30 17/F, Block 06, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$50,000,000 @HK$24,402|
|2013-07-05||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 32 14/F, Block 05, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,110||HK$20,000,000 @HK$9,479|
|2013-02-06||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 28 08/F, Block 07, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,049||HK$50,000,000 @HK$24,402|
|2012-11-07||Repulse Bay Garden||Unit 32 14/F, Block 05, Repulse Bay Garden, 18-40 Belleview Drive, Repulse Bay||2,110||HK$20,000,000 @HK$9,479|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Repulse Bay.
- Beautiful Repulse Bay on Hong Kong's south side is a favourite summer weekend hangout for the city dweller, and the residential area of choice for many of Hong Kong's well-heeled. It boasts a combination of luxury high-rises and townhouses, most with commanding views over the bay and the South China Sea beyond. Many expatriates with young families choose Repulse Bay because of the clean air, outdoor space for the children, and proximity to the Hong Kong International School's junior and senior facilities.
- It has a distinctly resort-like atmosphere, probably because the area started out as just that - a getaway from the city. With the pristine crescent of sand and palm trees it is difficult to imagine that you are only a 15-minute drive from the grime and bustle of the 'other' Hong Kong.
- The area has amenities, including food stores, banking, medical services, dry cleaners and so on. There are several excellent restaurants. Transportation to the north side is by bus, taxi or private car. Most of the same buses that serve Stanley serve Repulse Bay, as it is on the only route across the island.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Repulse Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Repulse Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Repulse Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.