View 1 of 13 photos
View 2 of 13 photos
Balcony 3 of 13 photos
Living Room 4 of 13 photos
Living and Dining Room 5 of 13 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 13 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 13 photos
Master Bathroom 8 of 13 photos
2nd Bedroom 9 of 13 photos
3rd Bedroom 10 of 13 photos
2nd Bathroom 11 of 13 photos
Kitchen 12 of 13 photos
Kitchen 13 of 13 photos
South Bay Towers
59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
Spacious and practical 3-bedroom sea view apartment in quiet South Bay
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1985
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 78%
- View: Greenery view, Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in South Bay Towers
South Bay Towers
59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
This sizeable high-rise development offers two types of apartment, the smaller units consist of 2 bedrooms and the larger units 3 bedrooms. The units have a combined living and dining area with modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms and maid's quarter. Most units enjoy nice sea view of South Bay.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1985
Two blocks of 26-storey building with 52 two-bedroom units and 52 three-bedroom units.
Located on the peaceful South Bay Road near Repulse Bay, South Bay Tower is within reasonable driving distance to shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities in South Island. The building's shuttle bus makes transportation easy.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Gross size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-09-04||South Bay Towers||Unit A 10/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,433||HK$25,100,000 @HK$17,516|
|2016-07-04||South Bay Towers||Unit C 26/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$47,200,000 @HK$17,239|
|2016-03-31||South Bay Towers||Unit D 29-30/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,699||HK$56,000,000 @HK$20,748|
|2015-07-16||South Bay Towers||Unit D 19/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,433||HK$25,150,000 @HK$17,551|
|2014-09-15||South Bay Towers||Unit A 22/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,433||HK$25,500,000 @HK$17,795|
|2014-04-24||South Bay Towers||Unit C 07/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$39,800,000 @HK$14,536|
|2014-04-23||South Bay Towers||Unit C 08/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$43,000,000 @HK$15,705|
|2013-02-18||South Bay Towers||Unit D 15/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,433||HK$24,600,000 @HK$17,167|
|2012-11-09||South Bay Towers||Unit D 23/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,433||HK$23,000,000 @HK$16,050|
|2012-11-09||South Bay Towers||Unit C 23/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$53,000,000 @HK$19,357|
|2012-06-08||South Bay Towers||Unit B 23/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$52,000,000 @HK$18,992|
|2012-04-27||South Bay Towers||Unit B 19/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$51,000,000 @HK$18,627|
|2011-04-21||South Bay Towers||Unit B 04/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$42,000,000 @HK$15,340|
|2011-04-15||South Bay Towers||Unit C 22/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$43,950,000 @HK$16,052|
|2011-04-08||South Bay Towers||Unit B 25/F, South Bay Towers, 59 South Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,738||HK$48,200,000 @HK$17,604|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Repulse Bay.
- Beautiful Repulse Bay on Hong Kong's south side is a favourite summer weekend hangout for the city dweller, and the residential area of choice for many of Hong Kong's well-heeled. It boasts a combination of luxury high-rises and townhouses, most with commanding views over the bay and the South China Sea beyond. Many expatriates with young families choose Repulse Bay because of the clean air, outdoor space for the children, and proximity to the Hong Kong International School's junior and senior facilities.
- It has a distinctly resort-like atmosphere, probably because the area started out as just that - a getaway from the city. With the pristine crescent of sand and palm trees it is difficult to imagine that you are only a 15-minute drive from the grime and bustle of the 'other' Hong Kong.
- The area has amenities, including food stores, banking, medical services, dry cleaners and so on. There are several excellent restaurants. Transportation to the north side is by bus, taxi or private car. Most of the same buses that serve Stanley serve Repulse Bay, as it is on the only route across the island.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Repulse Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Repulse Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Repulse Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.