View(Provided by Owner) 1 of 14 photos
View(Provided by Owner) 2 of 14 photos
Balcony(Provided by Owner) 3 of 14 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 4 of 14 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 5 of 14 photos
Living and Dining Room(Provided by Owner) 6 of 14 photos
Dining Room(Provided by Owner) 7 of 14 photos
Stair(Provided by Owner) 8 of 14 photos
Master Bedroom(Provided by Owner) 9 of 14 photos
Master Bedroom(Provided by Owner) 10 of 14 photos
Master Bathroom(Provided by Owner) 11 of 14 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom(Provided by Owner) 12 of 14 photos
2nd Ensuite Bathroom(Provided by Owner) 13 of 14 photos
Kitchen(Provided by Owner) 14 of 14 photos
67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay
@ HK$57 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$45 p.s.f. (Gross)
High floor zone 2-ensuite duplex with 2 car parks enjoying peaceful sea view
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Duplex, Completed in 1982
- 2 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 79%
- View: Sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Somerset, The
67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay
A single block of duplex apartments. Each unit has split-level living and dining areas, with the former having double ceiling height and same height windows to take in beautiful views of Deep Water Bay and the marina at Middle Island. There are a good-sized swimming pool with sundeck and children's play area.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1982
A 26-storey building of duplex apartments, with 3 units per level, except the first level and the penthouse level, which have two units each. Totally 37 units.
Set in a convenient location off Repulse Bay Road at its junction with Island Road. Close to yacht club, the shopping facilities of Repulse Bay and the beaches. Commute to Causeway Bay and Central takes 15-20 minutes via Repulse Bay Road or Aberdeen Tunnel.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-05-11||Somerset, The||Unit A 05/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,938||HK$85,000,000 @HK$43,860|
|2014-10-10||Somerset, The||Unit C 02/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,462||HK$89,500,000 @HK$36,353|
|2014-08-19||Somerset, The||Unit C 12/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,463||HK$116,000,000 @HK$47,097|
|2013-02-01||Somerset, The||Unit A 06/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||--||HK$72,000,000|
|2012-11-12||Somerset, The||Unit A 02/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,184||HK$19,770,000 @HK$9,052|
|2012-10-19||Somerset, The||Unit C 05/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,747||HK$91,200,000 @HK$33,200|
|2012-06-28||Somerset, The||Unit B 09/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,463||HK$88,000,000 @HK$35,729|
|2011-12-23||Somerset, The||Unit C 11/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,747||HK$90,000,000 @HK$32,763|
|2011-03-01||Somerset, The||Unit C 08/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,747||HK$90,000,000 @HK$32,763|
|2011-01-31||Somerset, The||Unit A 07/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,939||HK$63,800,000 @HK$32,904|
|2010-07-26||Somerset, The||Unit C 08/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,747||HK$78,000,000 @HK$28,395|
|2009-07-28||Somerset, The||Unit A 08/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,985||HK$46,880,000 @HK$23,617|
|2009-06-08||Somerset, The||Unit B 04/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,463||HK$54,500,000 @HK$22,127|
|2008-11-19||Somerset, The||Unit B 08/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||2,522||HK$44,500,000 @HK$17,645|
|2008-03-12||Somerset, The||Unit A 04/F, Somerset, The, 67 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay||1,985||HK$51,500,000 @HK$25,945|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Repulse Bay.
- Beautiful Repulse Bay on Hong Kong's south side is a favourite summer weekend hangout for the city dweller, and the residential area of choice for many of Hong Kong's well-heeled. It boasts a combination of luxury high-rises and townhouses, most with commanding views over the bay and the South China Sea beyond. Many expatriates with young families choose Repulse Bay because of the clean air, outdoor space for the children, and proximity to the Hong Kong International School's junior and senior facilities.
- It has a distinctly resort-like atmosphere, probably because the area started out as just that - a getaway from the city. With the pristine crescent of sand and palm trees it is difficult to imagine that you are only a 15-minute drive from the grime and bustle of the 'other' Hong Kong.
- The area has amenities, including food stores, banking, medical services, dry cleaners and so on. There are several excellent restaurants. Transportation to the north side is by bus, taxi or private car. Most of the same buses that serve Stanley serve Repulse Bay, as it is on the only route across the island.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Repulse Bay properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Repulse Bay property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Repulse Bay.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.