Terrace 1 of 8 photos
Living Room 2 of 8 photos
Dining Room 3 of 8 photos
Dining Room 4 of 8 photos
Family Room 5 of 8 photos
Building Outlook 6 of 8 photos
Building Outlook 7 of 8 photos
Communal Swimming Pool 8 of 8 photos
42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam
@ HK$46,394 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$42,504 p.s.f. (Gross)
A famous prize-winning bauhaus style house nestled in a stunning garden with mature trees
- Unit Price:
- @HK$42,504 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$46,394 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: House, Town House, Completed in 1979
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 2,740 s.f.
- 2 Roof(s): 404 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- 1 Uncovered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 92%
- View: Garden view, Greenery view, Partial sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Seascape
42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam
Seascape comprises 12 town houses situated on the tree-lined Sassoon Road in the tranquil Pokfulam area. This is a less congested upscale residential area.
Completed in 1979
12, 3-story town houses each of approx. 3,000 sq.ft. The houses have roof gardens and back yards and the residents share a communal pool.
A tranquil nestle at the end of Sassoon Road, an exclusive sought-after area in Pokfulam. Well-serviced by minibus and buses to downtown Central. Close to Cyberport, HK University, Queen Mary Hospital and West Island School.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2012-10-22||Seascape||House 05 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,588||HK$84,390,000 @HK$32,608|
|2012-04-20||Seascape||House 11 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,055||HK$59,000,000 @HK$28,710|
|2007-09-28||Seascape||House 12 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,172||HK$33,500,000 @HK$15,424|
|2006-01-20||Seascape||House 03 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,533||HK$34,300,000 @HK$13,541|
|2005-04-08||Seascape||House 05 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,588||HK$32,000,000 @HK$12,365|
|2001-12-17||Seascape||House 06 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,627||HK$0 @HK$0|
|1998-01-08||Seascape||House 02 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||3,161||HK$27,000,000 @HK$8,542|
|1997-01-11||Seascape||House 11 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||--||HK$17,300,000|
|1996-09-23||Seascape||House 07 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||--||HK$21,500,000|
|1996-03-29||Seascape||House 09 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,060||HK$13,400,000 @HK$6,505|
|1996-03-18||Seascape||House 12 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,172||HK$13,500,000 @HK$6,215|
|1992-06-22||Seascape||House 04 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,415||HK$10,380,000 @HK$4,298|
|1987-05-22||Seascape||House 10 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||1,967||HK$0 @HK$0|
|1987-01-07||Seascape||House 01 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,371||HK$4,000,000 @HK$1,687|
|1981-03-25||Seascape||House 08 Seascape, 42 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam||2,457||HK$0 @HK$0|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Pokfulam.
- Situated on the south western side of Hong Kong Island, Pokfulam has a wide variety of accommodation ranging from a few prestigious townhouses to modern highrise estates, or older style apartments with beautiful views over the South China Sea. There are also a couple of large local housing estates in the area and the population comprises roughly equal numbers of expatriate and local families. The journey to Central varies from 20 to 30 minutes and most areas are easily accessible by public transport.
- Rentals in Pokfulam are very competitive. There are schools in the area as well as shopping malls, markets and restaurants conveniently located in the larger estates.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Pokfulam properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Pokfulam property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Pokfulam.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.