Dining Room 1 of 8 photos
Master Bedroom 2 of 8 photos
Master Bathroom 3 of 8 photos
Corridor 4 of 8 photos
2nd Bedroom 5 of 8 photos
3rd Bedroom 6 of 8 photos
2nd Bathroom 7 of 8 photos
Kitchen 8 of 8 photos
19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East
@ HK$20,973 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$14,791 p.s.f. (Gross)
Boutique 3-bedroom apartment in convenient location
- Unit Price:
- @HK$14,791 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$20,973 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1993
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 71%
- View: Greenery view, Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Avalon
19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East
Avalon is a high-rise building located on Tai Hang Road. Residents can enjoy lush greenery, quiet neighbourhood and convenience. A typical unit consists of 3 bedrooms with 1 ensuite, a combined living/dining area, kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1993
It consists of a single block of 28 storeys, with 2 units per floor, for a total of 56 units.
Located on Tai Hang Road with easy access to Causeway Bay and Central business district via public transports including buses and minibuses. Driving to amenities in Causeway Bay takes about 10 minutes.
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-02-20||Avalon||Unit B 28/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||693||HK$15,400,000 @HK$22,222|
|2016-08-01||Avalon||Unit B 21/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||688||HK$12,000,000 @HK$17,442|
|2016-01-29||Avalon||Unit B 27/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||693||HK$13,150,000 @HK$18,975|
|2016-01-25||Avalon||Unit A 26/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$13,300,000 @HK$20,213|
|2016-01-18||Avalon||Unit A 19/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$11,300,000 @HK$17,173|
|2015-08-24||Avalon||Unit B 20/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||--||HK$12,600,000|
|2015-04-24||Avalon||Unit B 25/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$13,500,000 @HK$20,517|
|2015-01-15||Avalon||Unit A 24/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||693||HK$13,380,000 @HK$19,307|
|2014-07-16||Avalon||Unit A 28/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$14,000,000 @HK$21,277|
|2012-04-20||Avalon||Unit B 16/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||--||HK$10,500,000|
|2012-03-15||Avalon||Unit A 28/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$12,680,000 @HK$19,271|
|2012-03-14||Avalon||Unit A 23/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$11,000,000 @HK$16,717|
|2011-01-12||Avalon||Unit E 08/F, Block 02, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||--||HK$9,230,000|
|2011-01-12||Avalon||Unit B 15/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||--||HK$9,230,000|
|2010-09-21||Avalon||Unit A 16/F, Avalon, 19 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||658||HK$9,300,000 @HK$14,134|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Midlevels East.
- Generally referred as the hillside east of Hong Kong Park stretching to Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Low in population density, the area is dotted with colonial developments of mid-rise apartments from the 50s blended with more modern developments. Stubbs Road is dominated by older spacious apartments, with newer luxurious apartment developments completed in 2002 and 2003. Apartments in this the area typically offers panoramic city views overlooking Wanchai and Causeway Bay business districts and stretching harbour views.
- This area is well-supported by multi-national schools: the Chinese International School in Braemar Hill, the Japanese International School in North Point, the French International School in Jardine's Lookout, German Swiss International School on Guildford Road, Peak School on Plunkett Road and the Hong Kong Academy on Stubbs Road. Medical services are provided by three private hospitals: the Adventist, the Canossa and the Matilda nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Midlevels East properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Midlevels East property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Midlevels East.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.