Living Room(Provided by Owner) 1 of 9 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 2 of 9 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 3 of 9 photos
Dining Room(Provided by Owner) 4 of 9 photos
Bedroom(Provided by Owner) 5 of 9 photos
Study(Provided by Owner) 6 of 9 photos
Bathroom(Provided by Owner) 7 of 9 photos
Bathroom(Provided by Owner) 8 of 9 photos
Building Outlook 9 of 9 photos
19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East
@ HK$15,957 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$12,701 p.s.f. (Gross)
Well decorated boutique lowrise in quiet environment at Tung Shan Terrace
- Unit Price:
- @HK$12,701 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$15,957 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Low Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1997
- 2 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Study Room(s)
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 80%
- View: Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Richery Garden
19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East
Completed in 1997, Richery Garden is a modern low-rise block located on Tung Shan Terrace. The building offers apartments in various sizes from 882 s.f. to 1,302 s.f., with 2 or 3 bedrooms layout. Top floor units come with roof top.
Low Rise Apartments
Completed in 1997
Richery Garden is a 3-storey building with 21 units in total, 7 units per floor. The development provides sufficient car parks.
Richery Garden is just a stone's throw away from some of Hong Kong's finest schools and colleges, the excitment of the Happy Valley and the towering skyline of Hong Kong Island's financial district. Causeway Bay is just a few minutes drive away.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-04-07||Richery Garden||Unit D 03/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||715||HK$15,800,000 @HK$22,098|
|2017-03-28||Richery Garden||Unit D 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||715||HK$12,500,000 @HK$17,483|
|2016-09-27||Richery Garden||Unit C 03/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||1,038||HK$17,500,000 @HK$16,859|
|2016-03-23||Richery Garden||Unit E 03/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||699||HK$9,300,000 @HK$13,305|
|2015-10-13||Richery Garden||Unit B 01/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||1,041||HK$11,000,000 @HK$10,567|
|2014-07-01||Richery Garden||Unit E 01/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||706||HK$8,700,000 @HK$12,323|
|2013-02-21||Richery Garden||Unit C 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||1,038||HK$15,000,000 @HK$14,451|
|2013-02-07||Richery Garden||Unit D 03/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||715||HK$11,280,000 @HK$15,776|
|2012-10-16||Richery Garden||Unit E 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||706||HK$8,600,000 @HK$12,181|
|2012-04-14||Richery Garden||Unit G 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||940||HK$11,380,000 @HK$12,106|
|2011-06-15||Richery Garden||Unit B 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||1,041||HK$13,600,000 @HK$13,064|
|2011-06-14||Richery Garden||Unit C 01/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||1,038||HK$12,980,000 @HK$12,505|
|2011-01-18||Richery Garden||Unit F 03/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||763||HK$9,600,000 @HK$12,582|
|2010-11-10||Richery Garden||Unit D 02/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||715||HK$7,330,000 @HK$10,252|
|2010-09-29||Richery Garden||Unit A 01/F, Richery Garden, 19 Tung Shan Terrace, Midlevels East||962||HK$10,380,000 @HK$10,790|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Midlevels East.
- Generally referred as the hillside east of Hong Kong Park stretching to Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Low in population density, the area is dotted with colonial developments of mid-rise apartments from the 50s blended with more modern developments. Stubbs Road is dominated by older spacious apartments, with newer luxurious apartment developments completed in 2002 and 2003. Apartments in this the area typically offers panoramic city views overlooking Wanchai and Causeway Bay business districts and stretching harbour views.
- This area is well-supported by multi-national schools: the Chinese International School in Braemar Hill, the Japanese International School in North Point, the French International School in Jardine's Lookout, German Swiss International School on Guildford Road, Peak School on Plunkett Road and the Hong Kong Academy on Stubbs Road. Medical services are provided by three private hospitals: the Adventist, the Canossa and the Matilda nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Midlevels East properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Midlevels East property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Midlevels East.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.