View 1 of 12 photos
Balcony 2 of 12 photos
Living Room 3 of 12 photos
Living Room 4 of 12 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 12 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 12 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 12 photos
Master Bathroom 8 of 12 photos
2nd Bedroom 9 of 12 photos
2nd Bedroom 10 of 12 photos
2nd Bathroom 11 of 12 photos
Kitchen 12 of 12 photos
154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East
@ HK$23,638 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$18,400 p.s.f. (Gross) @ HK$54 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$42 p.s.f. (Gross)
Lovely mid-rise with balcony enjoys lush green and city view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$18,400 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$23,638 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1961
- 2 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- Efficiency Ratio: 78%
- View: Greenery view, City view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Marlborough House
154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East
The whole building has been refurbished in recent years. The lobby, corridor and lifts are tastefully decorated. Each flat has a combined living/dining area, 2-3 bedrooms including an ensuite, 2 bathrooms, a maid's room, a utility room and 3 good-sized balconies.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1961
12 storeys building with 3 units per floor. With no other buildings blocking the views, apartments are airy and spacious with unobstructed city views.
Just minutes away from the tantalizing scenery of Repulse Bay and a choice of delectable delights on the Peak, within easy reach of the shopping paradise of Causeway Bay, Happy Valley, the Jockey Club and the commercial centers of Central and Admiralty.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-03-25||Marlborough House||Unit B 06/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$27,300,000 @HK$19,711|
|2016-12-14||Marlborough House||Unit A 04/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$25,800,000 @HK$18,628|
|2016-11-11||Marlborough House||Unit B 02/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$24,800,000 @HK$17,906|
|2015-07-17||Marlborough House||Unit C 05/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||973||HK$19,450,000 @HK$19,990|
|2015-07-10||Marlborough House||Unit B 09/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$25,500,000 @HK$18,412|
|2014-09-19||Marlborough House||Unit C 08/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,062||HK$18,800,000 @HK$17,702|
|2013-08-09||Marlborough House||Unit C 12/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||973||HK$17,800,000 @HK$18,294|
|2012-05-14||Marlborough House||Unit B 03/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$24,300,000 @HK$17,545|
|2011-03-31||Marlborough House||Unit B 02/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,385||HK$22,500,000 @HK$16,245|
|2011-02-23||Marlborough House||Unit C 10/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||973||HK$17,510,000 @HK$17,996|
|2010-02-11||Marlborough House||Unit A 05/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,388||HK$16,200,000 @HK$11,671|
|2009-10-05||Marlborough House||Unit C 05/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||973||HK$12,000,000 @HK$12,333|
|2009-07-08||Marlborough House||Unit C 03/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,062||HK$9,750,000 @HK$9,181|
|2009-06-17||Marlborough House||Unit B 01/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||1,388||HK$14,300,000 @HK$10,303|
|2009-04-20||Marlborough House||Unit C 05/F, Marlborough House, 154 Tai Hang Road, Midlevels East||973||HK$9,450,000 @HK$9,712|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Midlevels East.
- Generally referred as the hillside east of Hong Kong Park stretching to Wong Nai Chung Gap Road. Low in population density, the area is dotted with colonial developments of mid-rise apartments from the 50s blended with more modern developments. Stubbs Road is dominated by older spacious apartments, with newer luxurious apartment developments completed in 2002 and 2003. Apartments in this the area typically offers panoramic city views overlooking Wanchai and Causeway Bay business districts and stretching harbour views.
- This area is well-supported by multi-national schools: the Chinese International School in Braemar Hill, the Japanese International School in North Point, the French International School in Jardine's Lookout, German Swiss International School on Guildford Road, Peak School on Plunkett Road and the Hong Kong Academy on Stubbs Road. Medical services are provided by three private hospitals: the Adventist, the Canossa and the Matilda nearby.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Midlevels East properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Midlevels East property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Midlevels East.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.