Dining Room 1 of 7 photos
Living and Dining Room 2 of 7 photos
Master Bedroom 3 of 7 photos
Study 4 of 7 photos
Kitchen 5 of 7 photos
View 6 of 7 photos
Clubhouse Facilities 7 of 7 photos
Tregunter Tower 3
14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central
@ HK$26,503 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$20,297 p.s.f. (Gross)
Modern apartment on Tregunter Path
- Unit Price:
- @HK$20,297 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$26,503 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1993
- 2 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Study Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 77%
- View: Mountain view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
More listings in Tregunter Tower 3
Tregunter Tower 3
14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central
With one of Hong Kong's more prestigious addresses, excellent facilities and large units, Tregunter Towers is a popular development in Mid-levels Central. Tower 3 when built in early 1990's was reportedly the tallest residential building in Asia. Apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and master bedroom. The harbour facing high floor units have fantastic views.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1993
Part of a development of 3 high-rise luxury apartment blocks. Towers 1 & 2 are of 31 storeys, 2 units per floor. Tower 3 is 67-storey tall, with 4 units per floor.
Located on the tree-lined Tregunter Path in the Lower Peak area, the estate has its shuttle bus service providing easy access to business districts of Central and Wanchai. Public transport is mainly taxis. A walking trail behind the development leads up to The Peak.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Aerobic Exercise Room
Golf Driving Range
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-03-13||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 44/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,668||HK$38,000,000 @HK$22,782|
|2017-01-20||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 27/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,650||HK$37,000,000 @HK$22,424|
|2016-11-19||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit C 34/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,407||HK$64,880,000 @HK$26,955|
|2016-09-26||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit C 22/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,362||HK$56,800,000 @HK$24,047|
|2016-09-14||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit B 46/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,602||HK$40,000,000 @HK$24,969|
|2016-09-12||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 33/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,582||HK$38,500,000 @HK$24,336|
|2016-08-10||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 51-52/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,252||HK$63,500,000 @HK$28,197|
|2015-12-10||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit C 36/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,407||HK$67,000,000 @HK$27,835|
|2015-06-12||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 12/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,547||HK$33,380,000 @HK$21,577|
|2015-03-03||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 36/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,650||HK$38,000,000 @HK$23,030|
|2014-05-15||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit B 28/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,582||HK$33,000,000 @HK$20,860|
|2014-01-29||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit D 37/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,475||HK$76,000,000 @HK$30,707|
|2014-01-28||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit A 25/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||1,547||HK$31,500,000 @HK$20,362|
|2013-11-22||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit C 43/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,429||HK$69,000,000 @HK$28,407|
|2013-07-05||Tregunter Tower 3||Unit D 44/F, Tregunter Tower 3, 14 Tregunter Path, Midlevels Central||2,475||HK$76,000,000 @HK$30,707|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.