Living Room 1 of 7 photos
Dining Room 2 of 7 photos
Master Bedroom 3 of 7 photos
Master Bathroom 4 of 7 photos
Study 5 of 7 photos
Powder Room 6 of 7 photos
Kitchen 7 of 7 photos
18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$27,397 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$21,403 p.s.f. (Gross)
Cozy apartment with tasteful decorations enjoys comprehensive facilities
- Unit Price:
- @HK$21,403 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$27,397 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1993
- 1 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Study Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 78%
- View: City view, Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Status: Sale with Tenancy
More listings in Hillsborough Court
18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central
Hillsborough Court is located between Old Peak Road and Tregunter Path in Mid-levels, offering units in the small to mid range of square footage with city and mountain views. Facilities include swimming pool, gym, sauna and children's playground.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1993
Hillsborough Court comprises of four top quality apartment towers. These small to mid range units have a combined living/dining room, two or three bedrooms, a compact and fully equipped kitchen, and quality bathrooms.
Hillsborough Court is located between Old Peak Road and Tregunter Path in Mid-levels Central. Commute to Central business, shopping and entertainment areas takes only 5 minutes. Residents are well served by its frequent shuttle bus service, plenty of taxis and mini-buses.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-07-24||Hillsborough Court||Unit B 12/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||761||HK$17,100,000 @HK$22,470|
|2017-07-05||Hillsborough Court||Unit D 16/F, Block 02, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||674||HK$16,880,000 @HK$25,045|
|2017-06-27||Hillsborough Court||Unit B 30/F, Block 03, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||652||HK$13,500,000 @HK$20,706|
|2017-04-03||Hillsborough Court||Unit B 32/F, Block 02, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||642||HK$13,800,000 @HK$21,495|
|2017-03-15||Hillsborough Court||Unit C 21/F, Block 03, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||771||HK$18,000,000 @HK$23,346|
|2017-03-03||Hillsborough Court||Unit C 23/F, Block 03, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||771||HK$18,000,000 @HK$23,346|
|2017-02-24||Hillsborough Court||Unit C 18/F, Block 02, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||771||HK$17,800,000 @HK$23,087|
|2017-02-24||Hillsborough Court||Unit C 18/F, Block 03, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||771||HK$17,800,000 @HK$23,087|
|2017-01-18||Hillsborough Court||Unit C 15/F, Block 02, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||771||HK$16,680,000 @HK$21,634|
|2016-12-23||Hillsborough Court||Unit D 29/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||1,147||HK$32,000,000 @HK$27,899|
|2016-11-18||Hillsborough Court||Unit D 13/F, Block 02, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||674||HK$15,000,000 @HK$22,255|
|2016-10-28||Hillsborough Court||Unit A 10/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||1,083||HK$30,800,000 @HK$28,440|
|2016-10-18||Hillsborough Court||Unit B 11/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||776||HK$16,280,000 @HK$20,979|
|2016-09-18||Hillsborough Court||Unit A 04/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||1,083||HK$25,800,000 @HK$23,823|
|2016-08-05||Hillsborough Court||Unit D 09/F, Block 01, Hillsborough Court, 18 Old Peak Road, Midlevels Central||1,104||HK$27,880,000 @HK$25,254|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.