View 1 of 10 photos
Balcony 2 of 10 photos
Living Room 3 of 10 photos
Dining Room 4 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
Master Bathroom 6 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 7 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bathroom 8 of 10 photos
Kitchen 9 of 10 photos
Building Outlook 10 of 10 photos
20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$30,357 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$26,563 p.s.f. (Gross)
Rare colonial style mid-rise with balcony overlooking Hong Kong Park
- Unit Price:
- @HK$26,563 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$30,357 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1971
- 3 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 88%
- View: Greenery view, City view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Kenne Mansion
20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central
A very unique building on Kennedy Road. Most apartments can have a good view of the Hong Kong Park and the dynamic Central skyline.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1971
7-storey apartment building with two units on each floor, 1,200 sq.ft and 2,500 sq.ft. respectively, total 13 apartments. Two levels of car parking spaces for the residents and visitors are also available.
Located on Kennedy Road, close to Central Mid-levels and within only a few minutes walk to Hong Kong Park and Botanical Gardens. Public transportation is available at doorstep to the main business districts.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-04-08||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 05/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,060||HK$19,800,000 @HK$18,679|
|2014-04-03||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 01/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,035||HK$14,100,000 @HK$13,623|
|2011-05-27||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 06/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,240||HK$42,700,000 @HK$19,063|
|2010-06-30||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 03/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,060||HK$14,100,000 @HK$13,302|
|2010-06-25||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 07/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,560||HK$37,380,000 @HK$23,962|
|2010-04-16||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 02/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,240||HK$33,300,000 @HK$14,866|
|2009-06-10||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 05/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,060||HK$12,800,000 @HK$12,075|
|2008-05-16||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 03/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,240||HK$31,100,000 @HK$13,884|
|2007-11-05||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 02/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,240||HK$25,000,000 @HK$11,161|
|2007-08-15||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 01/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,240||HK$23,500,000 @HK$10,491|
|2007-06-20||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 07/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,024||HK$10,100,000 @HK$9,863|
|2007-05-18||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 04/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,035||HK$10,000,000 @HK$9,662|
|2007-04-11||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 01/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$0|
|2007-02-27||Kenne Mansion||Unit A 03/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$23,000,000|
|2005-07-08||Kenne Mansion||Unit B 05/F, Kenne Mansion, 20 Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,060||HK$7,750,000 @HK$7,311|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.