View 1 of 6 photos
Balcony 2 of 6 photos
Living Room 3 of 6 photos
Dining Room 4 of 6 photos
Building Outlook 5 of 6 photos
Building Outlook 6 of 6 photos
07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$21,082 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$16,829 p.s.f. (Gross)
Huge 4-bedroom colonial apartment with big balcony
- Unit Price:
- @HK$16,829 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$21,082 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1957
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 2 Study Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 80%
- View: Greenery view, City view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Bowen Mansion
07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central
Bowen Mansion comprises extra large colonial apartments each with four bedrooms, separate living and dining rooms, and large balconies. The development has been recently refurbished and lobbies are upgraded.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1957
Bowen Mansion is a 5-storey building with totally 20 spacious units.
In the popular residential area of Bowen Road, within easy driving distance of the business and entertainment districts of Central and Wanchai. Mini-bus service to Star Ferry, Central and plentiful taxi service. Bowen Road is a popular jogging/walking trail, and half of it is closed to vehicular traffic.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-03-06||Bowen Mansion||Unit 03 01/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$58,000,000 @HK$17,721|
|2015-12-08||Bowen Mansion||Unit 04 03/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$73,000,000 @HK$22,304|
|2014-03-17||Bowen Mansion||Unit 04 04/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$67,500,000 @HK$20,623|
|2008-06-19||Bowen Mansion||Unit 04 04/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$58,200,000 @HK$17,782|
|2007-11-22||Bowen Mansion||Unit 01 01/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,521||HK$37,300,000 @HK$14,796|
|2004-12-10||Bowen Mansion||Unit 01 01/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,521||HK$21,300,000 @HK$8,449|
|2004-08-16||Bowen Mansion||Unit 03 04/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$27,000,000 @HK$8,249|
|2004-08-14||Bowen Mansion||Unit 03 01/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$26,000,000 @HK$7,944|
|2004-04-30||Bowen Mansion||Unit 01 05/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,579||HK$15,800,000 @HK$6,126|
|2003-05-21||Bowen Mansion||Unit 01 04/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,521||HK$0 @HK$0|
|2003-02-18||Bowen Mansion||Unit 03 02/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$8,000,000 @HK$2,444|
|2001-11-19||Bowen Mansion||Unit 04 04/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||3,273||HK$13,200,000 @HK$4,033|
|2000-02-29||Bowen Mansion||Unit 02 02/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,638||HK$12,699,888 @HK$4,814|
|1991-06-19||Bowen Mansion||Unit 02 01/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,521||HK$5,000,000 @HK$1,983|
|1988-02-03||Bowen Mansion||Unit 01 03/F, Bowen Mansion, 07C Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,638||HK$2,890,000 @HK$1,096|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.