View 1 of 11 photos
View 2 of 11 photos
Balcony 3 of 11 photos
Living Room 4 of 11 photos
Dining Room 5 of 11 photos
Master Bedroom 6 of 11 photos
Master Bathroom 7 of 11 photos
2nd Bedroom 8 of 11 photos
3rd Bedroom 9 of 11 photos
2nd Bathroom 10 of 11 photos
Kitchen 11 of 11 photos
01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$46,201 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$35,350 p.s.f. (Gross)
Prestigious apartment with brand new decorations enjoys stunning metropolitan view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$35,350 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$46,201 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1989
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 77%
- View: Greenery view, City view, Partial harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Bathroom: Currently under renovation
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Albany, The
01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central
A well positioned and well designed building by one of Hong Kong's best developers, Swire Properties. Apartments have a combined living and dining room with balcony, master bedroom, and two additional bedrooms.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1989
One tower of 35 storeys, three flats per floor plus two penthouses on 36/F. and 37/F.
On the fringe of Zoological & Botanical Gardens, The Albany is within easy driving and walking distance of the business & entertainment districts. There is no bus service on Albany Road, but plentiful taxi service and minibuses commute to Centrtal. Buses may be accessed on the nearby Robinson Road.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Aerobic Exercise Room
Golf Driving Range
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-03-01||Albany, The||Unit C 19/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$94,300,000 @HK$48,409|
|2014-11-19||Albany, The||Unit C 08/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$86,000,000 @HK$44,148|
|2014-07-04||Albany, The||Unit C 28/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$92,300,000 @HK$47,382|
|2012-07-05||Albany, The||Unit A 25/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$88,000,000 @HK$45,175|
|2011-11-29||Albany, The||Unit A 29/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$83,800,000 @HK$43,018|
|2011-10-25||Albany, The||Unit C 25/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$80,000,000 @HK$41,068|
|2011-10-12||Albany, The||Unit B 05-06/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||2,615||HK$101,790,000 @HK$38,925|
|2011-06-20||Albany, The||Unit A 19/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$79,000,000 @HK$40,554|
|2011-05-05||Albany, The||Unit A 23/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||2,054||HK$80,000,000 @HK$38,948|
|2010-11-08||Albany, The||Unit C 15/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$74,480,000 @HK$38,234|
|2010-04-22||Albany, The||Unit C 11/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$73,500,000 @HK$37,731|
|2010-04-11||Albany, The||Unit A 15/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||2,025||HK$63,000,000 @HK$31,111|
|2010-02-22||Albany, The||36/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||5,485||HK$338,000,000 @HK$61,623|
|2009-12-31||Albany, The||Unit A 29/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||1,948||HK$64,000,000 @HK$32,854|
|2009-11-10||Albany, The||Unit C 06/F, Albany, The, 01 Albany Road, Midlevels Central||2,025||HK$51,900,000 @HK$25,630|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.