View 1 of 8 photos
Living Room 2 of 8 photos
Master Bedroom 3 of 8 photos
Master Bathroom 4 of 8 photos
2nd Bedroom 5 of 8 photos
3rd Bedroom 6 of 8 photos
2nd Bathroom 7 of 8 photos
Kitchen 8 of 8 photos
2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$31,226 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$22,936 p.s.f. (Gross) @ HK$54 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$40 p.s.f. (Gross)
Luxurious flat with comprehensive facilities in upscale neighbourhood
- Unit Price:
- @HK$22,936 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$31,226 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1998
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 73%
- View: City view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Fairlane Tower
2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central
A modern building of luxury apartments with 2 or 3 bedrooms. Typical unit has combined living and dining room, master bedroom, two additional bedrooms, and a fitted kitchen. Low floor units enjoy open city views, whilst high floor units benefits from the views of Victoria Harbour.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1998
One tower of 36 storeys, two flats per floor on the high floor zone and 4 flats per floor on the low floor zone. Facilities include swimming pool, gym, aerobics room, squash court and indoor and outdoor children's play areas.
The building is nestled on the tree-lined Bowen Road, within easy driving and walking distance to the business and entertainment districts of Central and Admiralty.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Play Area
Aerobic Exercise Room
Golf Driving Range
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit A 23/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,266||HK$23,380,000 @HK$18,468|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit C 17/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||879||HK$15,370,000 @HK$17,486|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit D 23/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,266||HK$23,980,000 @HK$18,942|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit B 23/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||879||HK$15,390,000 @HK$17,509|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit D 17/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$23,900,000|
|2013-02-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit C 16/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||879||HK$16,000,000 @HK$18,203|
|2012-10-17||Fairlane Tower||Unit D 20/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,266||HK$38,300,000 @HK$30,253|
|2012-10-12||Fairlane Tower||Unit B 15/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||879||HK$21,600,000 @HK$24,573|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit C 36-37/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,981||HK$43,610,000 @HK$22,014|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit A 39/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$80,110,000|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit A 32/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$44,120,000|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit D 16/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,266||HK$23,680,000 @HK$18,705|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit D 08/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,282||HK$22,750,000 @HK$17,746|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit A 29/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||2,159||HK$41,975,000 @HK$19,442|
|2012-06-28||Fairlane Tower||Unit B 35/F, Fairlane Tower, 2B Bowen Road, Midlevels Central||1,741||HK$35,940,000 @HK$20,643|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.