Living Room 1 of 8 photos
Living Room 2 of 8 photos
Dining Room 3 of 8 photos
Master Bedroom 4 of 8 photos
Master Bathroom 5 of 8 photos
2nd Bedroom 6 of 8 photos
3rd Bedroom 7 of 8 photos
Kitchen 8 of 8 photos
114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$27,320 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$21,029 p.s.f. (Gross)
Tastefully decorated mid-rise 3-bedroom apartment overlooking peaceful green view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$21,029 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$27,320 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1958
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- Efficiency Ratio: 77%
- View: Mountain view, Greenery view, Partial harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
More listings in Grosvenor House
114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central
Grosvenor House provides typical colonial style apartments, with lofty ceilings, generous accommodations and huge balconies. The building has been refurbished in recent years, with new entrance lobby and external walls.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1958
An 11-storey apartment block with four units on each floor. Car parks are provided on the ground level.
Located at the end of Macdonnell Road close to Kennedy Road and Hong Kong Park. Public transport options include minibuses and buses on Macdonnell Road and minibuses on Kennedy Road.
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-08-17||Grosvenor House||Unit 202 G/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,947||HK$34,500,000 @HK$17,720|
|2016-11-04||Grosvenor House||Unit B B2/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,864||HK$35,600,000 @HK$19,099|
|2015-11-18||Grosvenor House||Unit 1101 09/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,947||HK$42,000,000 @HK$21,572|
|2015-04-15||Grosvenor House||Unit 602 04/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,947||HK$38,000,000 @HK$19,517|
|2012-10-15||Grosvenor House||Unit 604 04/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$23,280,000|
|2011-05-28||Grosvenor House||Unit 803 06/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,367||HK$18,000,000 @HK$13,168|
|2010-07-22||Grosvenor House||Unit C B3/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$27,000,000|
|2007-12-17||Grosvenor House||Unit C B3/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$19,500,000|
|2007-11-19||Grosvenor House||Unit A B3/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$22,000,000|
|2007-07-18||Grosvenor House||Unit B B2/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,864||HK$20,250,000 @HK$10,864|
|2007-07-06||Grosvenor House||Unit 1101 09/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,935||HK$22,500,000 @HK$11,628|
|2005-12-21||Grosvenor House||Unit 701 05/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,947||HK$16,000,000 @HK$8,218|
|2005-12-01||Grosvenor House||Unit 901 07/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,935||HK$19,200,000 @HK$9,922|
|2005-11-03||Grosvenor House||Unit 401 02/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$19,200,000|
|2005-06-17||Grosvenor House||Unit 504 03/F, Grosvenor House, 114-120 MacDonnell Road, Midlevels Central||1,395||HK$11,000,000 @HK$7,885|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.