View 1 of 10 photos
Living Room 2 of 10 photos
Living Room 3 of 10 photos
Dining Room 4 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
Master Bathroom 6 of 10 photos
2nd Bedroom 7 of 10 photos
3rd Bedroom 8 of 10 photos
4th Bedroom 9 of 10 photos
2nd Bathroom 10 of 10 photos
Regent On The Park
09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$59 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$48 p.s.f. (Gross)
High floor 4-bedroom duplex with stunning city view at prime location
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Duplex, Completed in 1985
- 4 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Study Room(s)
- 2 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 81%
- View: City view, Partial harbour view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Regent On The Park
Regent On The Park
09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central
Regent-on-the-Park is set in serene surroundings with city views and is close enough for walking to Admiralty or Central District. This development boasts many recreational facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, tennis court, squash court and gymnasium.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1985
Two apartment towers, Tower 1 having 36 floors and Tower 2 34 floors. Each tower has simplex flats of 1,350 sq.ft. and duplex flats of 2,720 sq.ft. This development also provides ample parking for visitors.
Located on Kennedy Road, yet within walking distance to Hong Kong Park and the Admiralty area through Pacific Place. Public mini-bus service is also readily available.
Indoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-01-17||Regent On The Park||Unit B 04/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$29,000,000 @HK$26,508|
|2015-07-08||Regent On The Park||Unit B 09/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$29,500,000 @HK$26,965|
|2015-04-30||Regent On The Park||Unit A 16/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,176||HK$66,000,000 @HK$30,331|
|2015-02-13||Regent On The Park||Unit B 01/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$28,000,000 @HK$25,594|
|2014-12-09||Regent On The Park||Unit B 32/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$31,200,000 @HK$28,519|
|2012-10-15||Regent On The Park||Unit B 07/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$25,000,000 @HK$22,852|
|2012-07-31||Regent On The Park||Unit B 09/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$25,000,000 @HK$22,852|
|2012-05-21||Regent On The Park||Unit B 02/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,117||HK$25,200,000 @HK$22,560|
|2011-08-31||Regent On The Park||Unit A 14/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,072||HK$55,500,000 @HK$26,786|
|2011-02-24||Regent On The Park||Unit B 14/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$25,600,000 @HK$23,400|
|2010-08-18||Regent On The Park||Unit A 15/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||2,072||HK$43,380,000 @HK$20,936|
|2010-07-03||Regent On The Park||Unit B 05/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$19,980,000 @HK$18,263|
|2010-04-12||Regent On The Park||Unit B 06/F, Block 02, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,093||HK$19,980,000 @HK$18,280|
|2010-03-26||Regent On The Park||Unit B 28/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,094||HK$24,130,000 @HK$22,057|
|2010-03-22||Regent On The Park||Unit B 31/F, Block 01, Regent On The Park, 09A Kennedy Road, Midlevels Central||1,117||HK$22,000,000 @HK$19,696|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.