View 1 of 4 photos
Living Room 2 of 4 photos
Living Room 3 of 4 photos
Dining Room 4 of 4 photos
55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$27,701 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$23,902 p.s.f. (Gross)
Spacious and high efficiency 4-bedroom apartment on fringe of CBD
- Unit Price:
- @HK$23,902 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$27,701 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1983
- 4 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 3 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 86%
- View: Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Estoril Court
55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central
These large and practical units have very generous living and dining rooms, balconies and European-style kitchens. All 4 bedrooms have bay windows, and the master ensuite benefits from its walk-in closet. Units above 35/F enjoy harbour views, while lower units have open/green views. The development is renowned for their high efficiency and practical layout.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1983
3 towers of 44 storeys each, 2 units per floor.
Estoril Court is located in the heart of Mid-levels on the fringe of Central, within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and recreational facilities. Public transport and taxi are available. The Central business, shopping, & entertainment district is within 5 minutes' drive.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-11-20||Estoril Court||Unit D 16/F, Block 02, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$86,000,000 @HK$29,202|
|2017-11-09||Estoril Court||Unit B 06/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$67,800,000 @HK$23,476|
|2017-09-16||Estoril Court||Unit D 09/F, Block 02, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$67,000,000 @HK$23,199|
|2017-08-04||Estoril Court||Unit B 05/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$65,000,000 @HK$22,071|
|2017-07-12||Estoril Court||Unit D 05/F, Block 02, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$63,800,000 @HK$22,091|
|2016-11-07||Estoril Court||Unit B 44/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$380,000,000 @HK$129,032|
|2016-11-07||Estoril Court||Unit A 44/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$380,000,000 @HK$129,032|
|2016-10-13||Estoril Court||Unit C 27/F, Block 02, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$91,500,000 @HK$31,683|
|2016-06-01||Estoril Court||Unit F 08/F, Block 03, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$68,000,000 @HK$23,090|
|2015-09-25||Estoril Court||Unit A 05/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$60,650,000 @HK$21,001|
|2015-02-05||Estoril Court||Unit A 26/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$85,000,000 @HK$29,432|
|2015-01-29||Estoril Court||Unit F 32/F, Block 03, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$100,000,000 @HK$34,626|
|2014-10-15||Estoril Court||Unit F 41/F, Block 03, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,888||HK$110,000,000 @HK$38,089|
|2014-08-04||Estoril Court||Unit D 16/F, Block 02, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$69,800,000 @HK$23,701|
|2014-02-07||Estoril Court||Unit B 44/F, Block 01, Estoril Court, 55 Garden Road, Midlevels Central||2,945||HK$0 @HK$0|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.