View 1 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 2 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 3 of 10 photos
Living and Dining Room 4 of 10 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 10 photos
Master Bathroom 6 of 10 photos
2nd Ensuite Bedroom 7 of 10 photos
3rd Ensuite Bedroom 8 of 10 photos
4th Bedroom 9 of 10 photos
Kitchen 10 of 10 photos
May Tower 2
05 May Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$48,707 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$38,314 p.s.f. (Gross)
Huge 3-bedroom apartment at prestigious location with stunning city view
- Unit Price:
- @HK$38,314 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$48,707 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1992
- 3 Bedrooms including 3 Ensuite
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 79%
- View: City view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in May Tower 2
May Tower 2
05 May Road, Midlevels Central
A 28-storey luxury apartment building with one unit per floor. Each apartment has a combined living/dining room, master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom, two additional bedrooms (both with ensuite bathrooms), a study and a guest bathroom.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1992
28 storeys, one flat per floor.
In the prestigious Lower Peak area with easy access to the city. There is a residents' shuttle bus to Central and public minibus service to Central, as well as plentiful taxis.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2016-04-07||May Tower 2||04/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$25,338,000 @HK$9,458|
|2012-04-24||May Tower 2||15 - 16/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||5,339||HK$191,500,000 @HK$35,868|
|2009-11-11||May Tower 2||12/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,669||HK$73,800,000 @HK$27,651|
|2009-03-06||May Tower 2||18/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$45,000,000 @HK$16,797|
|2007-04-12||May Tower 2||02/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$42,500,000 @HK$15,864|
|2007-03-28||May Tower 2||08/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$43,000,000 @HK$16,051|
|2007-02-28||May Tower 2||15/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$47,500,000 @HK$17,730|
|2006-03-17||May Tower 2||25/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$45,000,000|
|2006-02-27||May Tower 2||24/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$48,000,000 @HK$17,917|
|2005-12-20||May Tower 2||20/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,669||HK$43,800,000 @HK$16,411|
|2005-07-15||May Tower 2||08/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$36,000,000 @HK$13,438|
|2005-06-30||May Tower 2||02/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$43,800,000 @HK$16,349|
|2005-05-12||May Tower 2||25/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||--||HK$38,800,000|
|2005-03-18||May Tower 2||24/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$41,000,000 @HK$15,304|
|2005-01-08||May Tower 2||02/F, Block 02, May Tower 2, 05 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,679||HK$33,100,000 @HK$12,355|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.