View 1 of 6 photos
View 2 of 6 photos
Roof 3 of 6 photos
Living Room 4 of 6 photos
Dining Room 5 of 6 photos
Stair 6 of 6 photos
12 May Road, Midlevels Central
@ HK$44,731 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$37,730 p.s.f. (Gross)
Spacious apartment with private roof and clubhouse facilities
- Unit Price:
- @HK$37,730 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$44,731 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: High Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1994
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Roof(s): 1,602 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 84%
- View: Partial sea view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Reasonably decorated
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Fully fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Clovelly Court
12 May Road, Midlevels Central
A popular family residence. Apartments have large European-style kitchens and combined living & dining areas. Bedrooms are of a good size with bay windows. Higher floors enjoy city and harbour views whilst lower floors have open, green and mountain aspects.
High Rise Apartments
Completed in 1994
2 towers of 40 storeys, 3 units per floor.
Located on May Road in Mid-levels Central. A supermarket is conveniently situated adjacent to the development. The shuttle bus service connects residents to business and entertainment areas. Mini-buses and taxis are also available nearby.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2017-05-12||Clovelly Court||Unit B 03/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,272||HK$81,500,000 @HK$35,871|
|2017-04-28||Clovelly Court||Unit B 06/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,584||HK$41,500,000 @HK$26,199|
|2016-11-07||Clovelly Court||Unit C 16/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,588||HK$40,500,000 @HK$25,504|
|2016-01-29||Clovelly Court||Unit C 28/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,588||HK$38,500,000 @HK$24,244|
|2015-10-13||Clovelly Court||Unit C 34/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,935||HK$61,200,000 @HK$31,628|
|2015-08-26||Clovelly Court||Unit B 11/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,348||HK$60,000,000 @HK$25,554|
|2014-09-15||Clovelly Court||Unit B 20/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,562||HK$38,300,000 @HK$24,520|
|2014-04-30||Clovelly Court||Unit A 07/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,347||HK$76,000,000 @HK$32,382|
|2013-01-17||Clovelly Court||Unit A 02/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,819||HK$40,000,000 @HK$21,990|
|2013-01-03||Clovelly Court||Unit C 25/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,935||HK$50,000,000 @HK$25,840|
|2012-11-28||Clovelly Court||Unit A 04/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,784||HK$40,800,000 @HK$22,870|
|2012-11-21||Clovelly Court||Unit C 31/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,622||HK$46,800,000 @HK$28,853|
|2012-10-20||Clovelly Court||Unit B 29/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,562||HK$43,000,000 @HK$27,529|
|2012-10-12||Clovelly Court||Unit B 34/F, Block 02, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||1,562||HK$41,600,000 @HK$26,633|
|2012-09-05||Clovelly Court||Unit A 04/F, Block 01, Clovelly Court, 12 May Road, Midlevels Central||2,272||HK$59,880,000 @HK$26,356|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Mid-levels Central.
- "Mid-levels" refers loosely to the area above Central and below the Peak, stretching east and west of Garden Road. It is city living in predominantly highrise accommodations, convenient to the Central or Causeway Bay business areas. There are superb harbour views from some areas, but the region is more densely populated than The Peak or Island South.
- Although the area is typical of packed high-rises, within the complexes are guaranteed quality living. Apartments are generally airy, spacious and fully fitted with fixtures. Lower complexes normally have views of neighbouring buildings and the city, while higher floors may have views over the harbour with lush-green views at the rear. Some developments higher up on the hill might also get a glimpse of the Peak.
- Residents on Kennedy Road could walk to Hong Kong Park, or take a stroll in the Pacific Place, a first-grade shopping mall and entertainment complex in the vicinity. Wanchai is within walking distance through Hopewell Center.
- New developments are luxurious and well provided with recreational facilities such as pools, tennis and / or squash courts, gymnasiums and clubhouses, and their ease of access keeps them in constant high demand. Just a few minutes downhill are the Ladies' Recreation Club and the YWCA exclusively for women. A walking or jogging trail is popular among residents as a healthy way to travel to the Peak.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Mid-levels Central properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Mid-levels Central property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Mid-levels Central. Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.