Garden(Provided by Owner) 1 of 5 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 2 of 5 photos
Living Room(Provided by Owner) 3 of 5 photos
Dining Room(Provided by Owner) 4 of 5 photos
2nd Floor(Provided by Owner) 5 of 5 photos
Moorsom Drive, Jardine's Lookout
@ HK$80,000 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$78,519 p.s.f. (Gross)
Newly renovated single house in Jardine's Lookout
- Unit Price:
- @HK$78,519 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$80,000 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Single House, Single House, Completed in 2010
- 4 Bedrooms including 4 Ensuite
- 5.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 2,522 s.f.
- 1 Terrace(s)
- 2 Roof(s): 1,441 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 1 Garage(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 98%
- View: Garden view, Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Excellent
- Internal Decoration: Well Decorated
- Furnishing: Partially furnished
- Kitchen: Brand new and fully fitted
More listings in Moorsom Drive, 5
Moorsom Drive, Jardine's Lookout
This luxurious detached house is located in the sought after Jardine's Lookout. It is tastefully decorated with luxurious and stylish materials and fittings. Single houses like this is always in high demand.
Completed in 2010
A single, detached 3-storey house with private car port, garden and flat roof.
Morsoom Drive is one of the stately area in Jardine's Lockout. Causeway Bay adn Central are 10 and 15 minutes drive away. Public bus and minibus are also available on door step.
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2003-01-20||Moorsom Drive||Moorsom Drive, 05 Moorsom Drive, Jardine's Lookout||3,500||HK$31,680,000 @HK$9,051|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Jardine's Lookout.
- Overlooking the glittering Victoria Harbour and partly surrounded by beautifully wooded hills, Jardine's Lookout is a luxurious residential area just above Happy Valley. The area is a localized gated community with large detached houses in private lots and more moderate townhouses. Low-rise and high-rise apartments make up the rest of the community.
- This Hong Kong elite community is conveniently linked with public transportations and well-equipped with facilities. Jardine's Lookout is only a 10-minute drive to Central business district and 5 to Causeway Bay where the Cross Harbour Tunnel is located, making travel to the Kowloon side easy. Minibuses and buses are alternatives for access to other parts of the city.
- Jardine's Lookout has its own supermarket, deli, florists, post office and many small provisions stores. French and Japanese International Schools are nearby, while the Canadian International School is not far away.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Jardine's Lookout properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Jardine’s Lookout property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Jardine's Lookout.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.