Private Swimming Pool 1 of 15 photos
View 2 of 15 photos
Private Car Port 3 of 15 photos
Garden 4 of 15 photos
Roof 5 of 15 photos
Living Room 6 of 15 photos
Dining Room 7 of 15 photos
Family Room 8 of 15 photos
Master Bedroom 9 of 15 photos
Master Bathroom 10 of 15 photos
2nd Bedroom 11 of 15 photos
3rd Bedroom 12 of 15 photos
4th Bedroom 13 of 15 photos
2nd Bathroom 14 of 15 photos
Kitchen 15 of 15 photos
Perkins Road, Jardine's Lookout
@ HK$49,252 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$44,920 p.s.f. (Gross) @ HK$47 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$43 p.s.f. (Gross)
Exclsuive garden 6-bedroom house with private swimming pool and car port
- Unit Price:
- @HK$44,920 p.s.f. (gross area)
- @HK$49,252 p.s.f. (saleable area)
- Type: Single House, Single House, Completed in 1969
- 6 Bedrooms including 2 Ensuite
- 4.0 Bathrooms
- Separated Living and Dining Room
- Garden: 860 s.f.
- 1 Terrace(s): 405 s.f.
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Family Room(s)
- 1 Garage(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 91%
- View: Greenery view, Neighbourhood view
- Internal Upkeep: Good
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
More listings in Perkins Road, 59
Perkins Road, Jardine's Lookout
One of those highly demanded free-standing houses in Jardine's Lookout, which is a gated community popular with local rich and well-known families in the high society.
Completed in 1969
A 3-story free-standing single house, complete with its private garage, wrap-around garden and ample storage areas.
Located in the east section of Perkins Road in Jardine's Lookout. There is a neighbourhood shopping centre with supermarket nearby. Also in close proximity is a renowned Chinese restaurant.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2000-05-26||Perkins Road||Perkins Road, 59 Perkins Road, Jardine's Lookout||3,411||HK$26,000,000 @HK$7,622|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Jardine's Lookout.
- Overlooking the glittering Victoria Harbour and partly surrounded by beautifully wooded hills, Jardine's Lookout is a luxurious residential area just above Happy Valley. The area is a localized gated community with large detached houses in private lots and more moderate townhouses. Low-rise and high-rise apartments make up the rest of the community.
- This Hong Kong elite community is conveniently linked with public transportations and well-equipped with facilities. Jardine's Lookout is only a 10-minute drive to Central business district and 5 to Causeway Bay where the Cross Harbour Tunnel is located, making travel to the Kowloon side easy. Minibuses and buses are alternatives for access to other parts of the city.
- Jardine's Lookout has its own supermarket, deli, florists, post office and many small provisions stores. French and Japanese International Schools are nearby, while the Canadian International School is not far away.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Jardine's Lookout properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Jardine’s Lookout property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Jardine's Lookout.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.