View 1 of 15 photos
Balcony 2 of 15 photos
Living Room 3 of 15 photos
Living Room 4 of 15 photos
Master Bedroom 5 of 15 photos
Master Bathroom 6 of 15 photos
Walk-in Closet 7 of 15 photos
2nd Bedroom 8 of 15 photos
3rd Bedroom 9 of 15 photos
2nd Bathroom 10 of 15 photos
Kitchen 11 of 15 photos
Kitchen 12 of 15 photos
Maid's Room 13 of 15 photos
Maid's Bathroom 14 of 15 photos
Store Room 15 of 15 photos
10 Holly Road, Happy Valley
@ HK$47 p.s.f. (Saleable)
@ HK$40 p.s.f. (Gross)
Lovely 3 bedroom apartment in good condition in quite area
- Type: Mid Rise Apartments, Simplex, Completed in 1979
- 3 Bedrooms including 1 Ensuite
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Combined Living and Dining Room
- 1 Maid's Room(s)
- 1 Utility Room(s)
- 1 Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park(s)
- Efficiency Ratio: 86%
- View: City view
- Internal Upkeep: Fair
- Internal Decoration: Basic decorations
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Kitchen: Reasonably fitted and equipped
- Floorplans: 1
More listings in Unique Villa
10 Holly Road, Happy Valley
Unique Villa is a mid-rise building constructed in the late 1970's. All units are bright and spacious with open views of lush green mountains and neighbouring buildings. Each apartment has a combined living and dining area, 3 bedrooms and a balcony.
Mid Rise Apartments
Completed in 1979
This development comprises a single 12-storey block with two units per floor. Generally offers 3-bedroom units of 1,300 sq.ft with balcony. Each unit comes with a carparking space.
Located in a quiet environment at the end of Holly Road, with an airy and comfortable ambience. It is within walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants, bus stops and a hospital.
Near Convenience Store
|Block||Flat||Flat Type||Living/Dining Room||Gross Area (s.f.)||Bedrooms||Ensuite||Bathrooms||Maid Rooms||Utility Rooms||Balcony|
Past Sales RecordsView more sales record
|Date||Property Name||Address||Saleable size (s.f.)||Price|
|2015-05-29||Unique Villa||Unit B 09/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,073||HK$19,880,000 @HK$18,527|
|2014-10-29||Unique Villa||Unit A-B 12/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||2,266||HK$44,980,000 @HK$19,850|
|2014-08-05||Unique Villa||Unit A 08/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,073||HK$19,400,000 @HK$18,080|
|2013-07-08||Unique Villa||Unit B 01/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,073||HK$14,280,000 @HK$13,308|
|2012-12-19||Unique Villa||Unit A 02/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,075||HK$7,500,000 @HK$6,977|
|2012-04-03||Unique Villa||Unit A 04/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,075||HK$15,580,000 @HK$14,493|
|2010-08-30||Unique Villa||Unit A 01/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,073||HK$12,800,000 @HK$11,929|
|2010-07-28||Unique Villa||Unit A-B 12/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||2,266||HK$38,000,000 @HK$16,770|
|2009-07-14||Unique Villa||Unit A 02/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,075||HK$9,700,000 @HK$9,023|
|2008-10-09||Unique Villa||Unit B 09/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,073||HK$9,000,000 @HK$8,388|
|2008-08-26||Unique Villa||Unit A 11/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||--||HK$12,000,000|
|2007-05-21||Unique Villa||Unit B 07/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||985||HK$9,600,000 @HK$9,746|
|2007-01-09||Unique Villa||Unit A 10/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||527||HK$4,000,000 @HK$7,590|
|2006-05-12||Unique Villa||Unit A 07/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,075||HK$8,100,000 @HK$7,535|
|2006-03-23||Unique Villa||Unit B 02/F, Unique Villa, 10 Holly Road, Happy Valley||1,075||HK$7,380,000 @HK$6,865|
About this District
- Landscope has been a specialist in sales and leasing of luxury residential in Hong Kong since 1995. We currently have this exciting selection of properties in Happy Valley.
- While Happy Valley is famous for its racetrack, developments in the area contain an interesting combination and range of new highrise blocks and traditional older-style lowrise apartments and houses, together with some serviced apartments. Properties located near the hill-foot may enjoy spectacular city views or racecourse views, while those on the hillside have views over magnificent mountains, city, harbour and racetrack. Residents could shop at local shops and restaurants or take a bus or minibus to the business and entertainment district of Causeway Bay which is only 5-minute drive away. Some developments have their own recreational facilities while members of the Hong Kong Jockey Clubhouse could enjoy exclusive club house facilities nearby.
- Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital on Village Road has a good reputation. While the French and Japanese International Schools cater for schoolchildren of these ethnic groups.
- Please use this website to explore the properties we have in this district and elsewhere. On the left, you can browse Happy Valley properties currently on our books. Below you can see an interactive Google Map, Happy Valley property sales records and a selection of popular buildings in Happy Valley.
- Please contact us at any time if you would like to make an enquiry or an appointment with our KeyPersons.